Last Part

LAst Part 

Khushi came to their room. Arnav rushed to her and hugged her tightly.

"You are my sweetheart, Khushi," said Arnav.

Khushi smiled. Arnav looked at her, breaking the hug.

"So, you planned everything with Aman bhaiya...?" She asked raising her brows."What do you think? How would I be peaceful knowing that someone may try to separate you from me?" Ha asked."I know you can't be peaceful. At the same time, you would have known my inner turmoil too... Why didn't you tell me anything? I would also be relaxed if I had known your plan...""But, I would have missed seeing how my wife fights for me" Arnav smirked."Didn't you get doubt on me when the hospital staff said that I'm the one who wanted to treat you?""Oh, shut up Khushi... I can even doubt myself but you... I know you. I would not have believed even God had told me that..." he said with pride. No doubt that melted Khushi."I doubted Aman bhaiya...""That idiot deserves it" Arnav laughed."Why?""Because of him, we got caught...""But, before that, we decided to come back to RM," Khushi said."It's our wish... We could have changed it if needed. But because of him, we have left with no choice""Everything is fine now. So there is nothing to feel sad or repent""Yes... My Jansi Ki Rani wife made me feel proud and happy" he kissed her hair."It's my duty... I will do it with pleasure" she leaned on his chest."Hey...""Mmm?""I'm in a damn mood you know?""What mood?""Don't be so naive Khushi... You should know what your husband is up to" he bit the corner of her ear slightly."Ok... But what's the reason for your mood?""Just feel to adore you""You are always doing that...""The adoration is going to be unique and extraordinary today" he whispered.Khushi's cheek changed into crimson red. Arnav seized her lips by his. He kissed her passionately and started his adoration. Khushi smothered to stand his adoration. She breathed hard sometimes... choked sometimes... Cried sometimes... the man who made her do all these also had the same experience. At the time of his adoration, he gave the chance for her to adore him too... That's a mutual understanding that was leading their life peaceful and successful.Six months laterArnav started going to AR but he took leave from work whenever he wanted. Who could question him? In that six months, Khushi became closer to Raizadas than Arnav. How could he be close to them if he spends his time with only Khushi? But Raizadas didn't mind about it. They were happy because Arnav becoming normal. But, he got mad if Khushi was not at home when he comes from AR. He always wanted her presence near him.Arnav came from AR and as usual, searched for Khushi. As he didn't find her in his room, he galloped downstairs. Neither she was in the kitchen nor the pooja room. Where the hell is she? Doesn't she know he would search for her? He rushed to Nani's room."Nani, where is Khushi?" He asked standing at her doorstep."She went to Temple with Anjali""But why? Is it necessary to go to the Temple when I come home?" He said annoyingly."She said she will be at home before you come. Don't know what makes her take time" Nani tried to console him.Arnav went to his room murmuring. Removing his coat, he threw it on the bed and sat on the recliner.Time was running but Khushi had not returned home. Arnav was losing his patience.Finally, Khushi came. Arnav reached her taking a few long steps. Clutching her upper arm,"Where the hell were you? Don't you know I would like to see you when I come from the office?""Don't I know?" She back questioned him."Then why were you not at home when I came?""I went to the temple, Arnavji""Khushi, you always say God is everywhere. Then why not you worship your God at home?" He asked displeasing."Arnavji, what's your problem, worshipping God or not staying at home when you come from the office?" She asked."I have no problem if you are worship... But please stay at home when I come home... That's all that I want""I know, Arnavji. I thought to return before you come but I was unable to do that. I'm sorry..."In no time, Arnav hugged her tightly."I missed you," he said.Khushi rolled her eyes smiling. Though Arnav became normal he always shows his possessive side to Khushi."Promise me you will be at home when I come... Or else, I won't mind kidnapping you again" he intimidated her.Khushi dropped her jaw and tried to break the hug. Arnav tightened his grip more."Arnavji, you should not hug a PREGNANT woman tightly," Khushi said controlling her smile."Why would I hug a pregnant woman?" Arnav asked, without understanding the words."Then who you are hugging right now?" Khushi chuckled.Breaking the hug, Arnav looked at her frowning. He saw Khushi controlling her smile with a cute blush. Arnav gulped down as he caught the point. Taking his hand, she kept his palm on her abdomen. Arnav became speechless. He didn't know what to say, how to react because they never talked about having a baby. In fact, Arnav didn't even think about having a baby. According to him, his wife is the only one who always occupies his mind and heart. His wife is everything to him. He never minded telling that to not only his wife but also to the world. But now, a newcomer is going to enter into the space in which he restricted others to enter. How could he stop his child from entering into it? After all, he/she is his blood... A part of his life...Khushi tapped his cheek."Arnavji...""I'm I going to be a father?" He asked unbelievably.Khushi nodded yes."Are we going to be a parent..?"She nodded again with a smile."This is why I came late... I felt dizzy and Di took me to the hospital. The doctor confirmed that I'm pregnant."She hugged him."Khushi, should not I hug you tightly?" Arnav asked worryingly.Khushi nodded yes."Will it hurt the baby?""Not only the baby but also me""Is it?""Yes... We both will get hurt until he/she comes to this world""Is she going to come out of MY world to this world?" Arnav asked and Khushi frowned."Your World?""You are my world, Khushi" Arnav smiled pleasantly."I know" she leaned on his chest.Arnav hugged her softly and Khushi sensed the difference in the hug from the previous one. This is how Arnav acts. His need is Khushi's happiness and safety. He is a good husband. We hope he will be a good father too.The End.