16 Value of Mangal Sutra

Part 16 Value of Mangal Sutra

Khushi decided to call Raj the next morning. He would be sleeping as that was midnight. Khushi thought about what to do. She looked at the mangle sutra which was hanging on her neck tied by Arnav. According to the mangle sutra, Arnav is her husband. But...according to her, its nothing... It means nothing to her. Should she respect it if he tied it on her neck without her knowledge? Never... why should she? It will never happen. Men are so mean... they think they can trap women emotionally. How long will they use the trick? Are women their slaves? The mangle sutra gets its importance ONLY if the women respect it... otherwise, it's just a chain. He is thinking he can stop her if he ties her emotionally. It is not going to happen.

Khushi wanted to sleep but where would she sleep? she is not allowed to go out of the room. She knew the room has been locked from outside by Arnav. She thought deeply and inhaled a long breath. She lay down on the bed. What if she lay down on the bed? If he wants to do something... he will do that no matter where she lays down. She closed her eyes, thinking about what to talk to Raj the next day morning. What if Raj is what Arnav said? Whatever... let's face it. She has to find a solution to every problem. Arnav should not win over her. She was firm.

Arnav came inside the room and saw Khushi sleeping on the bed. He headed to the bed smirking. He checked whether she is sleeping or not. He saw her breath increasing. So, she is not sleeping. He came close to her and caressed her cheek. Khushi fisted her fingers tightly. As she was not reacting to his action, he kissed her cheek. He was keeping his lips on her cheek, without taking it from her cheek. He sucked her cheek and that action hit her brain.

She opened her eyes and looked at him panting hard.

*What did you say...? I can touch only your body? * he asked with a killer smirk.

Khushi gulped down hard again as she could do nothing other than that.

*What else other than that I need? * he threw a horrible question which made her horrible.

*As of now... your body is more than enough for me. *

She shrugged her legs. In no time, putting his legs over hers, Arnav controlled her. Holding her hands by his left hand, he arrested her hands above her head. His right hand traveled down slowly caressing her hand and stopped at her slower neck.

*I married you without your permission when we had no relationship between us. Now...we have a strong relationship. you are my wife then how can I be quiet? I have all the right to do anything with you. I'm so want to have you...right away...*

He leaned towards her lips. Khushi turned her face to her left side. He again tried. She was supposed to turn her head again, he clutched her face and captured her lips. Khushi's struggle didn't work in front of his strength. While kissing her, he caressed her neck with his knuckle. When he lowered his hand down, Khushi pushed him shouting NOOOOOOOO.

She saw herself sitting on the bed. Arnav, who just drifted into sleep, laying down beside her on the bed woke up jerking.

*What happened? Did you see a nightmare? * he asked in a sleepy voice.

Khushi looked at him panting hard. Was that a nightmare? She wiped her face off which was sweating badly.

*Don't be scared... I'm here...* Arnav said in the drowsy voice.

*I'm scared... because you are here...* she murmured.

*Did you say something? * he asked.

Khushi nodded no and lay down, facing her back to him. The door was being locked and Khushi didn't miss to check it. She knew, getting from Arnav's trust won't be easy anymore.