13 Twenty-four hours

Part 13 Twenty-four hours

In the meanwhile,

Aman reached Lucknow and boarded in a Hotel. He started searching for Arnav. He found the Hotel in which Arnav stayed. He hurried to the hotel to catch him. To his disappointment, Arnav was not there. Aman got irritated. He got to know how long he stayed here. He didn't know what's next and where to search for Arnav. He fell on the bed as he was tired.

That's when he received a call. He attended it as it was from Shyam. Before Aman said anything,

*Have you got to know about Sale Sahib? *

*Your sale sahib is not an easy fellow... he is not in Lucknow...*

*What...? * he shouted in shock.

*Yes... he vacated the room, last evening*

*Is it true? * Shyam asked.

*Yes...*

*Are you sure? *

Aman was struck. Yeah... he might have diverted him.

*I will check again* Aman said.

*Please do it quickly...* Shyam said.

*Yeah...I'm going to the hotel...*

Aman disconnected the call.

Delhi

Leaving Khushi in the room, Arnav went out. Khushi ran to the door to lock it from inside. So that Arnav couldn't enter the room, she thought. But, to her disappointment, there were no locks on the door. There is only a knob on the door and there was no key with it. She went to the washroom and checked it. There was also only a knob but with a key. She sighed.

She checked the windows. There was no chance for her to escape from the house. It was outer Delhi. There were no houses near the bungalow. She came back to the door and slowly glimpsed out. There was no one in the long corridor of the first floor. She looked down at the ground floor and she could see the living room from the corridor of the first floor. And two rooms were there next to the room in which she was. Those were being locked. She went to the room as she had no other choice.

......

Arnav called an online merchant and ordered a few dresses for Khushi.

Then he called the cook and the security. They came to the living room. Arnav was sitting on the couch, crossing his legs.

*She is Khushi... my going to be wife. Take care of her... she should not step out of the house. Understand? *

*Jee...* the security said.

*We won't let her know that we are watching her...* Koyla said.

*No...she should know you are watching her...* Arnav corrected.

They nodded ok.

*Give her anything she wants* Arnav said.

They again nodded ok. Arnav stood, from the couch.

*And...don't interfere into our matters... no matter what happens between them* it sounded like a warning.

They nodded OK again.

Arnav went to his room. He saw Khushi sitting in the corner of the room. He smiled at her and went to the washroom. Khushi rushed to the washroom and locked it from outside and removed the key. Throwing it on the bed, she rushed downstairs.

Koyla saw her running out. Taking the intercom, she called the security.

*Khushi madam is coming out. Lock the gate* she warned.