15 You are a Villain

Part 15 You are a villain

Khushi horrified, seeing Arnav in front of her. She was caught red-handed. Her effort of escaping from Arnav went in vain. Arnav was holding her hand firmly. She could read his face which was seething wrathfully. Khushi twisted her hand in the attempt of freeing her hand from his clutch. Arnav pulled her shawl off her neck and tied her hands, making her shock. He pulled her inside the home but Khushi gave him a tough time to do that. Without any choice left, Arnav lifted her on his shoulder and walked towards his room.

Arnav trusted her acting whereas Koyla didn't. It's because a woman knew another woman better than men. She was confused when Khushi showed a sudden change. Arnav became happy, seeing her changed behavior which worried Koyla a lot. She thought to keep an eye on Khushi. So, skipping her sleep, she watched Khushi. When Khushi came downstairs, she was not in the kitchen because she was on the first floor, sitting at the corner of the long corridor. Khushi didn't see her in the dark. Koyla saw Khushi going downstairs without making a noise. She rushed to Arnav's room and woke him up. She told him about Khushi. Arnav rushed out searching for Khushi. After that, we knew what happened.

Arnav brought Khushi to his room and put her on the bed. Khushi rolled on the bed and got down from the other side of the bed.

*So...whatever you told me are lies...whatever you did are acting...* Arnav asked wrathfully.

Khushi stood panting hard said nothing, without fear.

*I don't like liars... I don't believe such people ever... you broke my trust* he said with a serious gaze.

*See, who is talking about trust... you came into my life as if you are a gentleman... you said you will give Raj money to solve his problem on the marriage day...and then demanded with him to get me married to you... what all this? are not those lies...? are not those acting? *

*I lied... because I want to marry you...* his tone was calm enough.

*I don't want to marry you...in fact, no girl on the earth will not like to marry a man like you* she didn't hesitate to break his heart.

*Who needs your permission...? I'm going to marry you. You are going to be with me...forever...as my wife... no one could stop me...* he said tightening his jaws.

*It will never happen...* she sneered.

Arnav went to the cupboard and removed something from the cupboard. Keeping it in his pocket, he turned towards her. He saw her trying to remove the shawl which was keeping her hands secured.

Taking long steps, Arnav came close to her. Khushi moved backward and leaned her back on the wall. Arnav came close to her. He was almost pressing himself on her.

*Why...? Why Khushi? Why won't you marry me...? Whyyyyy?* he shouted.

Khushi was closing her eyes. She didn't think she has the necessary to answer him. Arnav gulped down, seeing her not giving attention to him. He removed the thing which he took from the cupboard.

*Khushi...* he called her softly.

Khushi closed her eyes more tightly as she didn't want to respond to him.

*Do you think I can do nothing...? * he questioned her.

*You can do nothing...* she said gritting her teeth, keeping her eyes closed.

*Really...? * he whispered.

She opened her eyes and looked at him.

*I know what you mean... You can touch only my body...*