23 Unexpected Question

Part 23 Unexpected Question

Khushi was roaming in the well-maintained farmhouse garden. She was looking at the plants and their flowers. Arnav was watching her from his room through the window. No need to say he was thinking about her only.

*What is she planning? Is she checking the farmhouse's features to escape? She should be watched carefully. * he thought.

He removed his phone and called security.

*Jee sab...* the security said.

*Watch Khushi whenever she comes out of the house*

*Jee, sir*

*Keep the gate always locked. *

*Yes, sir*

*She should not know you are watching her. Let her think you freed her*

*Ok sir*

Arnav disconnected the call and came to the garden. He didn't find Khushi in the garden. He came to the backyard and saw her near the swimming pool. She washed her legs in the tap water and sat on the pool wall, dipping her legs in the pool water. She smiled, seeing him.

*What are you doing here? It's getting dark... Let's go inside...*

*This is a neatly maintained garden... I like it very much...*

Arnav smiled.

*Why this compound wall is so height? * she asked casually.

Arnav was stuck. She is really planning to escape it seems.

*I don't want anyone to enter in... that why I built it up to height*

*Oh...*

*There are many alarms that have been fixed around the wall... it will make a sound if anyone touches it...* he intentionally said that to see her facial expression.

Khushi raised her brows, gulping down. Thank God, she didn't do anything like that. She was even planning to cross the compound wall using the ladder in the beginning. Arnav noticed her facial expression and he thought she is planning to do that.

*Are you coming in or not? * he asked.

*Are you going? * she asked making his surprise.

*Do you want me to be with you? * he asked, smirking.

*no... I mean...*

*What do you mean Khushi? *

*I thought to be here for a while...*

*I hope you have no problem if I will be with you...*

*I have no problem*

*Are you sure? *

*Hann... what problem I have? *

*Maybe, not now...* Arnav said.

*I didn't get you...* she frowned.

*Leave it...* Arnav said.

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav also sat on the pool wall but he didn't dip his leg in the pool water as Khushi did.

*Shall I ask you something? * Khushi asked.

Arnav got an alert. He nodded yes.

*Don't you have anyone? You are residing here all alone...* Khushi asked him making him wonder.

Arnav was stuck as he didn't expect her to talk to him about his personal matter.

As she didn't get an answer,