9 By hook or by crook...

Part 9 By hook or by crook...

Arnav wanted to tear Raj to death. He was furious like hell to do that. But how did it happen? Didn't he break the good image of Raj in front of Khushi? Then how did she agree to marry him? How could she do this?

He called Dev.

*Yes, Sir...*

*Break Raj's leg...*

*Ok sir*

*It has to happen today itself*

*Yes sir*

*Khushi should not be with him while you doing that*

*Ok, Sir*

Arnav disconnected the call all frustrated. Girls are really DUMB. They lock themselves in bloody sentiments... he gritted his teeth...unaware of the truth, the same bloody sentiment is the one that is going to make difference in his life.

.........

Usha was sitting with Raj.

*Ma, we have to fasten the marriage preparations before Khushi does something to stop the marriage* Raj said.

*What do you think? I will let her do that? *

*I told you what happened last night...*

*You did a very good job. She should be handle with emotions...then she will be in our control*

*I was scared when she said she will stop the marriage*

*I'm not dumb to let it happen. Look at this house...we are spending eight thousand rent every month. If you get married to her, her house, worth Rs sixty lakhs will be ours. Am I a fool to let the house go to someone? *

*Not only that, Ma. The insurance money she has in her account will also be ours. I will start a new business then*

*Yes, you are right. How many days will you be working as a driver? *

*Only until I marry Khushi. After that, I will become a businessman* Raj laughed.

.......

The next day

Raj came to buy milk as usual early in the morning. He got surrounded by a few men. He was horrified, as they looked exactly like rowdies even though they had been wearing monkey caps. Their eyes reflected their mind and they looked dangerous.

*Like a coward, you ran away, leaving the girl with us the other day...* a man taunted.

*What will you do now? * another one asked.

*Impotent like you won't deserve marriage or a girl*

Raj gulped down. His body drenched with sweat. So, he was the target of these guys that day? They are here to finish the incomplete work?

*Who are you guys...? What do you want? * Raj asked shivering.

*We want your death...* Dev said seriously.

*I don't even know you guys...please forgive me if I had done anything wrong...*

*You are alive... that's what wrong* Buvan said.

*Why are you wasting time? Finish him off* the third one said.

The next second, a strong punch from Buvan shook Raj's jaw. He fell on the floor.

*Hey... he can't even stand a single punch...* Dev laughed.

Raj touched his blood oozing mouth crying.