33 Emotional Arnav

Part 33 Emotional Arnav

Khushi opened her eyes stretching her hands. The climatic condition felt extraordinarily chill. Her hands automatically pulled the quilt over her. That's when she noticed the color of the quilt which was white in color. The quilt she used in the farmhouse was the black in color. She looked at Arnav and saw the room looked different. She ran her eyes on the room completely. She couldn't understand anything as the room looked new. Her sight fell on the big size window. The view she saw in front of her eyes amazed her. It seems a mountain range. It looked greenish. She rushed to the window and felt extreme chillness under her feet. Wearing Arnav's slippers, she rushed to the window. She saw a ROSE garden down which containing colorful roses in it. But this is not Delhi... what place is this? Where is she now? How did she come here? Didn't Anjaliji and Shyamji came to the farmhouse last evening...? Where are they now? Did they go back to RM? But they wanted them to come to RM. Arnavji was upset about it... he doesn't want to go to RM. Then they consummated their marriage... Khushi's cheek became red. Wait... was not she dreaming? She pinched her hand and hissed in pain. This is not a dream. She really is in some other place.

She saw Arnav sleeping peacefully. He should have brought her here... But why? What did he tell Anjaliji? How did they let him brought her to this place? She went to Arnav and shook him slightly.

*Arnavji... Arnavji, wake up...*

Arnav opened his eyes a little and looked at her sleepily.

*Good morning, Khushi* he smiled.

*Arnavji... where are we? What place is this? * she asked.

Arnav opened his eyes squeezing.

*This is also our house...*

*How did I come here? I mean, WE come here? *

Arnav sat on the bed.

*What question is this Khushi? I brought you...*

*Again...? You brought me from Lucknow and now... (She stopped) what place is this? * she asked.

*Dehradun...*

*Haan, now, you brought me to Dehradun. Kidnapping me became your regular routine...* she said.

Arnav rolled his eyes chuckling.

*Haan... I have kidnapped you...*

*This is not done, Arnavji...* She sighed.

*I did...*

*Where is your sister? *

*She would have gone back to RM as of now...*

*Did she let you come here? *

*No... she was sleeping when we left the farmhouse*

*Didn't you tell her? *

*No... I didn't ... and I will never...*

*But why? *

*Because I don't want to go with them...*

*But...*

*Khushi, please... don't ask me anything... *

He got down from the bed.

*Stop...*

Arnav looked at her.

*The floor is icy...*

She removed the slipper in front of him and sat on the bed.

*I asked the security to bring the necessary stuff. They would have brought you slippers*

*Mmm*