37 Unpredictable Arnav

Part 37 Unpredictable Arnav

RM

Anjali was tensed. She thought Khushi would call her and tell her where Arnav took her. She was nervous like hell. What's Khushi's condition? Where Arnav took her? Did Arnav get to know Khushi calls Anjali? Don't know what's happening between them... Chotte should not get angry with Khushi. his anger breaks not only the things around him but also the people close to his heart. His moves couldn't be predictable. No one knows in which direction his mind travels.

*What happened, Rani Sahiba? * Shyam asked.

*I'm thinking about Khushiji. I thought she would call me after reached the place with Chotte...*

*She will call you when she gets a good chance. Don't know what's her condition is... Maybe, she herself doesn't know in which place she is ...*

*That's what makes me worried. Don't know where they are... How would have Khushiji reacted, seeing herself in a different place* Anjali was worried.

*Yeah... Sale Sahib doesn't like anyone questioned him*

*We can't say she won't question him* Anjali said nervously.

*How could she be silent if she witnessed something unimaginable? * Shyam sighed.

*What Aman said? *

*He is sincerely searching for Arnav, using all his sources...*

*Thank god, we have him. Or else, no one could near Chotte...*

*Yes, only Aman know how to reach Arnav and how to keep him on his radar*

*I hope Aman would soon find Chotte*

*Mmmm*

Dehradun

Rohan was standing outside one of the Taluk Offices of the Dehradun. He saw a man rushing towards him.

*Sir... I told you I can give it to you only in the evening* he said looking here and there cautiously.

*At what time? * Rohan asked.

*After six... no one will be at the office that time. Then only I can take the details you asked for*

*Ok... I will come in the evening... listen, I don't want Dehradun city details but only outer Dehradun*

*Yeah, you told me and I don't forget it*

*Make it fast...*

*I will come to the hotel in which you are staying... you no need to come here again. People working here are very sharp. They will smell us easily*

*Ok...*

Rohan left the office.

When he came out of the office, he got a call from Aman.

*Hello, Aman sir*

*Rohan, I have sent a girl's pic to your WhatsApp number. The girl with ASR looks exactly like the same girl in the pic. Her name is Khushi*

*Ok, sir...I have reached Dehradun and waiting for the details of the houses that were in the outer Dehradun. *

*House in the outer Dehradun? But, why? *

*I don't think ASR would be in the crowded area. He must be in a lonely bungalow that must be in the outer city*

*How do you say? *

*Sir, ASR eloped with his wife... so, he would like to be without disturbance. He will draw people's attention if he resides in the city. People will show interest to know about them which will lead him to trouble... to avoid such problems, he would prefer to be alone... away from the city*