36 Aman's perception

Part 36 Aman's perception

Aman got a call from the commissioner. Aman attended the call.

*Yes, sir...*

*Aman, the car had traveled via, Ghaziabad, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, and Sewalakhurd... that means, Delhi to Dehradun route. But the car didn't cross Dehradun...* the commissioner said.

*Oh... ok sir... thank you, so much*

*Anything serious? *

*Nothing like that, Sir...*

*By the way, how is ASR? *

*He is fine and damn busy, sir...*

*Of course... he has to... he is ASR after all...* The commissioner laughed.

*Yes, sir... you are right... he is ASR after all...* Aman smirked.

*Ok, Aman, ask me if you want anything more...*

*Sure, sir. Thank you, so much* Aman said and the commissioner disconnected the call.

*Is ASR in Dehradun? But he doesn't have any properties in Dehradun... Maybe, that's why he went there to divert us. ASR knew I know his property details. That's why he should have gone to Dehradun where he has no properties... Or, he might have bought a house there... But how to find him? Dehradun is not a populated city. At the same time, it is not a small city too... It's a metropolitan city and also a hill station. It's very hard to find a person in a hill station. And it's more difficult if he lives in the outer Dehradun* Aman thought.

He removed his mobile and called Rohan.

*Yes, Aman sir...*

*Did you get anything? *

*No, sir... actually, I'm in square one... I got a single clue about a car that stood in front of the farmhouse the same day ASR got vanished. The car belongs to someone called Naren. But he is not at the address mentioned in the car registration paper...*

*Naren...? *

*Yes, Sir... do you know anyone named Naren? *

*It seems so...*

*Could you try to recognize it, sir? *

*I will do it... but you have to go to Dehradun right away...*

*Dehradun? *

*Yes... ASR must be there... his car traveled from Delhi to Dehradun route but he didn't cross the Dehradun city...*

*Fantastic sir...*

*Go and find him... inform me right away if you got to know his whereabouts...*

*Sure sir...*

*Ok... leave Naren on me... and text me the car number...*

*Ok, sir... you too text me ASRs car number...*

*Ok...*

Aman disconnected the call sighing. They both sent the car numbers to one another.

*Let Rohan find ASR... I have to meet him personally and know what's his condition is* Aman thought.

Yes, he has no intention to tell Raizadas about Arnav before meeting him personally. If Arnav wants to be with Khushi without any disturbance, he should let him do that. But being all alone is not at all advisable. Arnav has to know Aman is there for his help. He has all the right to live his life happily. He is already distraught... Two precious years of his life got wasted in the hospital. Not anymore... Aman supposed. He always wanted Arnav's betterment and happiness, no matter what.