32 Dehradun

Part 32 Dehradun

The next day morning

Anjali was horrified as she couldn't open the door. She banged on the door while shouting for help.

*Somebody, please, open the door...*

Shyam who was sleeping peacefully, opened his eyes jerking, hearing the bang.

*What happened, Rani Sahiba? * He asked sitting on the bed in a sleepy voice.

*The door is closed from outside* she said perplexed.

Shyam came to her and pushed the door.

*Open the door...* Shyam pushed the door by his shoulder.

They sensed someone was opening the door. It was Koyla. She looked puzzled.

*What's this? Who closed the door? * Anjali shouted.

*I don't know Memsab... I just am coming from the outhouse. I opened the door, hearing the bang on the door* Koyla said.

*How dare you guys... do you know what will my brother do if he gets to know what you did? * Anjali shouted.

*No one stays in the night... Only Sir and madam would be here* Koyla said.

Something kicked Shyam's mind. He rushed upstairs to check Arnav. As he suspected, Arnav was not in the room... of course, if Arnav was not there, Khushi also would not be there. His cupboard looked empty.

Shyam stood all disappointed. Anjali came there rushing. She understood his brother's ploy, seeing her husband's face. Shyam looked at Anjali.

*He is gone...* he said sighing.

*Where would he have gone? * Anjali asked, looking here and there.

*Definitely, he would not have gone to RM...* Shyam said.

Anjali looked at him fearfully.

*I think we should not disturb him... he may leave India if we do that...* Shyam sighed.

Shyam was not wrong. Arnav is capable of doing that... if anyone provokes his ego or touches his wrong nerve, he will go to any extent to defeat them.

*We don't have to follow him... but we can't let him go wherever he wants. We have to get to know where he is... I want him to be in our sight because his mental condition is not stable...*

Shyam nodded yes. He dialed Aman immediately.

*Haan, Shyam... when will you come back to RM? Is ASR ready? * he asked curiously.

*Don't know...* Shyam said

*Go and check whether he is ready... it's been many days I meet ASR*

*He is not in his room... in fact, he is not in the farmhouse*

*Where did he go? * Aman was alert.

*He eloped with Khushi...*

*Whaaaat! Eloped? *

*Yes... he agreed to come to RM when Anjali asked him...*Cutting him,

*One minute, Shyam...*

*Yeah...*

*Anjali ASKED him or FORCED? * he questioned.

Shyam sighed.

*She FORCED him, right? *

*Mmm*

*You guys have not understood him yet...* Aman said wearily.

*We have to find him, Aman,*