Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

I wipe the tears and place it on the nightstand. They would want me to move on. So that's what I'm going to do. I'll try my best to start a new life here in Derry. I hope things will get better for me. Life at Derry...

How bad can it be?

-First Day... New School-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up to someone shaking me lightly. I open my eyes to see my aunt's face. "Come on, honey... wake up. It's your first day at your new school" she said. I nod my head and sit up. I let out a yawn and stretch my body a little. My head starts falling a little as I still feel a little sleepy. I turn my body and get up from the bed. I grab my necessity and head to the bathroom for a shower.

I turn the water on and adjust the heat. Once it's set to my liking. I take off my clothes and steps under it. I close my eyes as I let myself relax as the water wash over my body.

Mommy!!! Daddy!!! Don't leave me! My voice as a 5 years old kid echoed in my head. Flashes of memory starts piling in my head. I shake my head as I start to breath heavily. I place my hand on my chest as I try my best to calm down.

I finish showering and turn the water off. I put on my bathrobe and walk outside the bathroom. I make my way to my room and change my outfit. I'm glad that we don't have to wear school uniforms. So I can wear whatever I wish to wear.

(Choose one ☺️☺️☺️

(Choose one ☺️☺️☺️. I personally choose the girl further left as I love to wear jackets)

I grab my backpack after making sure I have all the things I need, like notebooks, writing utensils and such. Then I head out of my room and downstairs.

"Come and eat your breakfast, honey. Then you can head for school. Do you know where you're going or do you want me to drive you there?" She asked. "No it's okay" I said, rather quickly. I don't want to get in a car anymore.

My aunt nod her head in understanding, knowing very well what got me to react this way. "Okay... if you say so... hurry up and eat..." she said. I nod my head and start eating.

After I'm done with breakfast. I give my aunt a kiss on her cheek. "I'm off now... bye!" I said. I grab my backpack and head outside. I walk towards my bike. I mount it and place my headphone on. I start the music and start to ride to school.

Since I live close to school, it didn't take long for me to reach there. I drop my bike at the station. I take of one of the straps of my backpack from my shoulder. Then head inside the school building.

I keep my eyes down, trying to ignore the stare I'm getting from the students around me. I don't plan on making friends, as I don't want to get attached. I just don't want to feel the pain of losing them. After what happened to my parents... I became a loner. Always keep things to myself and shut everything out.

I reach the class I'm suppose to be in and enter. In an instant, everyone turns their heads to look at me. I ignore their stare and make my way towards the back of the class and sit down. I lower the cap I'm wearing to try and cover my face.

Soon the bel rings. Everyone makes their ways to their seats. I just stay silent as I look down at my hands, which is placed on the table.

"Good morning class" I hear the teacher said after entering the room. There's silence for a few seconds. Then he starts to speak again. "No caps are allowed in class. Take it of... now" I hear the teacher said. Everyone turns their heads to look at me. I let a sigh and take it off.

"Oh... I've never seen you before. Are you new? Can you stand up?" He said. I stand up and nod my head. He nods his head in understanding. Care to tell us your name?" He said, gesturing towards the front of the class. "Y/N L/N..." I said, without moving away from my spot. Then I just sit back down.

I look down at my hands, not saying another word. The teacher looks at me in confusion, but he didn't pester me to go to the front of the class. I let out a sigh of relief. Then he starts the lesson.

Time-skip

I walk out of the class as soon as it ended. It is now lunch time and I choose to sit in the school yard, as I brought my lunch with me. I make my way there and sit down on top of the grass, which looks newly cut. I open my lunch box and start eating in silence.

As I eat, I can hear footsteps coming towards me. I continue to eat without looking up. I can see a pair of feet in front of me. But I just ignore the person.

"Wow... you got the nerve to not even look at me..." the person said. I let out a sigh and look up. A guy stood in front of me. He's wearing a mullet in his hair.

He squat down in front of me. I just stare at him as I continue to munch on my food. "I've never seen you around. New kid?" He said. I just nod my head, not saying a word.

"I use words, sweet cheeks... talk" he said. I just stay silent. He looks angered by my silence. "I said talk!! Are you deaf?!" He yelled at me. Still stay silence. He reached out and clutch my chin harshly. I wince in pain as his fingers would surely leave a bruise. But I still keep silence.

He lift his hand and slaps me across the cheek. I fall to my side. Then I just lay there, not reacting at all. He clicks his tongue in annoyance and get up.

"I'll let you off this time, mute" he said. Then he turns gets up and leave, with 3 people following behind him. I move to sit down and continue to eat like nothing happened.

I'm used to being bullied. It has been my daily basis. Even before moving here. I was bullied too back in my old school. So there's nothing new about it. It's just the same life cycle that'll always repeat itself.

*to be continued*