Chapter 18

Previously on Chapter 17

Bill&Richie P.O.V

I'll stop at nothing to find you and I swear that I will never let you go again... I love you, Y/N...

-Pennywise The Dancing Clown-

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes and saw a pile of mountain of trash. I sit up and look around. What is this place? I thought the clown wanted to kill me? Am I still alive?

I turn my head when I hear a sound. The clown is standing not far from me. He have a sadistic smirk on his face as he walks towards me. I just stand in my spot, staring at him with no emotion.

"I thought you're suppose to kill me..." I said. He walks towards me. "Oh I am... but first... I have to feast on your fear..." he said, standing in front of me. "I'm not scared of you... nor death... just kill me..." I said. He sniff at me and scrunch his nose in disgust.

"I can't kill you if you're not afraid of me... but you'll be soon..." he said. His mouth opens wide. I can see light on his throat. I can feel my eyes gets cloudy. Then I can feel my body getting lifted up from the ground.

Beverly P.O.V

I pack my stuff inside my backpack and slung a strap over my shoulder. I head to the front door only to see it's locked.

"Beverly..." I hear my dad said. I turn around to face him. He gestures me to come closer to him. I slowly walk towards him. He lift his hand and I place my hand on his. He starts caressing my hand.

"You know I'm worried about you..." he said. "You don't have to worry about me, daddy... I can take care of myself..." I said. "I have been hearing words from the people in the town... and it's concerning to hear... you hung around boys... and you're the only girl..." he said. "No... I'm not the only girl. There's Y/N... so you don't have to worry..." I said. His hand is tightening around mind. I struggle to get his hand off as it starts to hurt.

"Tell me, Beverly... are you still my little girl?" He said. "No..." I said. "What did you say?" He said, looking at me angrily. "I. Said. No!!" I yelled at him, forcefully pulling my hand away which in result I fall back and knock over an ironing table.

He walks towards me and hovers me. But I kick his dick and punch his face. I scramble to my feet and runs away. I enter the bathroom and locks the door. I grab the toilet cover and hide behind the curtain. I stay silent as I hear his footsteps coming close. Then the door knob twisting.

I can hear silence for a moment. Then the door burst open as he kicks it. I bit my lips, trying not to make a sound as I clutch the toilet cover tightly in my hand. The curtain moves open and I swing it through his face. He drop to the ground, unmoving. I step out of the bathtub and walks backward, in case he stands up.

I turn around only to come face to face with it. My eyes widened as I take a step backward. "Time to float... your little friend is getting lonely..." he said. I stare at him in complete fear as I realized he had Y/N. Then everything went black.

Time-skip

I groan as I wake up. The first thing I notice is the mountain pile of trash. I turn my head to look around.

I look up. My eyes widened to see someone familiar among the floating kids. I stand up to my feet and run towards the person.

"Y/N!!" I yelled. But she's not responding. It's like she's in some kind of trance. I try to jump to grab her, but she's too high for me to reach. I have to do something. She's the only girl friend I have. I don't want something bad to happen to her.

"You'll laugh... you'll cry... you'll live... you'll die! I present to you... Pennywise the dancing clown!" I heard. I turn my head to see a stage. Soon it opens to reveal it.

I quickly look around

I quickly look around. I need to get out of here. I need to warn the others. Then together we can fight and save Y/N.

I spot a door and runs towards it. But it runs at full speed towards me. It grabs me by my neck and lift me up from the ground.

"I'm not scared of you..." I said. He sniff me and look away in disgust. He looks at me with hatred in his eyes. "You will be..." he said. Then he opens his mouth to reveal light in his throat. I can feel my eyes getting cloudy. He releases me and I start floating up a little.

Bill P.O.V

I suddenly felt something bad is going to happen to one of the Losers. The first person comes in mind is Beverly. I quickly get on my bike and head towards her house.

"Beverly! B-Beverly!!" I yelled. There's no answer. I try to find another way to enter her house. I enter through the window and search for Beverly. I enter the bathroom to see her dad laying on the floor. He's probably dead.

I stop dead in my track when I see something on the wall. It's written in blood. In an instant... I know what happened to Beverly. I run out of the house to gather my friends. Beverly was right... we can fight it if we stick together. If only we never fall apart... Y/N would have still be here... Beverly too.

I know exactly where Richie would be. So that is where I'm going to head to. I enter the Arcade. I instantly spot Richie in the Mortal Combat game.

"R-Richie..." I said. "What the fuck do you want? You see that guy I'm beating? I'm pretending that's you" he said. "It g-got Beverly... p-possibly Y-Y/N too..." I said. He turns to look at me in shock. I can see the worry in his eyes. I know that he likes Y/N too. But now is not the time to think about that. We need to focus on saving them. We leave the arcade to search for the rest of the Losers.

We're coming girls... we're coming...

*to be continued*