Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

His surprise expression turns into smug. "Well well well... if it isn't the mute girl" he said, smirking. It was the new girl. The girl everyone knows as the quiet girl. I can't believe she just stood up against the bullies. The girl we only know as...

Y/N L/N

-The Losers-

Y/N P.O.V

I don't know what came over me. My body just react on its own. I guess I'm just tired with Bowers and his bullshits.

"Well well well... if it isn't the mute girl..." he said, smirking at me. I just cross my arms as I look at him with an emotionless expression. "You got a nerve to fight me, huh? You're lucky your a girl. Otherwise I would have beaten you up into a pulp..." he said in a threatening voice. I just show him my middle finger, to let him know that I'm not scared.

He looks taken aback, then he looks angered. "Just this once... I'm going to make an exception" he said. He walks forward, fist ready. I grab it and make him bend down, then I knee his face.

He stumbled backwards to his friends

He stumbled backwards to his friends. He looks at me with an annoyed expression. "This summer is going to be painful for you, and your losers friends" he said. Then he walks away with his gangs following behind him. They get inside a car and speeds off. I turn to look at the boys for a few seconds. Then I turn around to leave.

"Wait!" I heard someone said. I turn my head to see one of the boys. I just stay silent as I stare at him. "Y-You're Y/N... r-r-right?" He stuttered. I just nod my head.

"Thanks for standing up for us..." a guy with curly hair said. I just stare at him without expression. I place my headphone on my ear as I walk away, not giving them a chance to say a word. I get on my bike and starts cycling home.

It didn't take long for me to reach home. I quickly head upstairs. My aunt is at work anyway. So I have all the house to myself until night time comes. I flop myself on my bed as soon as I reach my room. I stare at the ceiling with my arms behind my head.

"Why did I do that?" I said to myself. I shake my head and turn to lay on my side. I stare at a photo that is placed on the nightstand. I stare into my dad's face. He have a wide smile on his face.

No matter what... you have to stay strong. You must help those in need... don't be scared to stand up against a bully... his voice echoed in my mind. Those where what my dad used to say all the time. I guess that's why I reacted that way. I let out a sigh as a tear escaped my eyes. I wipe it away and turn to the other direction. I close my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

Time-skip

I open my eyes and realize it's evening. I let out a sigh and turn to lay on my back.

"Y/N!!" I heard someone said. "Who's there?" I said, sitting up. I grab my baseball bat in case I need to protect myself. I follow the sound, which leads me to the basement.

"Y/N~" the voice said again, this time more gleefully. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. 'Is this some kind of a prank?' I thought to myself. I walk down to the basement.

"Hello? Who's down here?" I said. I lift my baseball bat in front of me, ready to strike anything that will try to jump on me.

"Turn around..." the voice said from behind me. I turn around and drop my bat. My hands starts to shake as I stare at the figure in front of me.

"M-Mom..." I said. "Hello, honey..." she said. I shake my head, not believing what I'm seeing right now. 'Mom' spread her arms, as if asking for a hug. "Come and hug me, honey... I miss you..." she said. "No... you're not real... my mother died!" I yelled. "You're hurting my feelings..." she said, as she covers her face in her hands.

"Just kidding!!" She said, lifting her face to show me a face that is covered in glass shards. I screamed in fear as I watch in horror.

"You'll float too! You'll float too!" She said. Her voice slowly changes, now it sounded like a guy. My eyes widened even more as I watch her faces turns into dad, with bullet holes on the side of his head. I shake my head.

"This is just a nightmare... this is not real... not real. You're not real!!" I yelled. Then his face changed once more, this time into a clown with red marks going down his cheek. He smiles creepily at me. As he smiles, I can see rows of sharp teeth. Then he suddenly runs towards me. I quickly reach down and grab my baseball bat and swung it at him, hitting him square in the face.

I breath heavily as his mouth bend in a weird way. Then he snaps it back in place. I quickly leave the basement before he could try anything else. I run upstairs and out the house. I get on my bike and speeds away.

I stop by the Quarry and drop my bike. I fall on my back on the ground as I breathe heavily. What was that? What is that thing?? Why does it turned into my dead parents? How did it know my biggest fear?

I can hear footsteps coming closer. I quickly get up with my bat ready to strike. "Woah woah woah!!" The person said, raising his hands in surrender manner. It was just Richie, with the rest of them behind him.

I let out heavy breaths and drop on my hands and knees. I stare at the ground, still trying to catch my breath. It's hard to breathe... I think I'm going to have a panic attack. Crap... I don't have my pills with me.

"Guys! I think she's having a panic attack!" One of them said. "Move away! Let me take a look" another said. He kneels down in front of me. "Look at me... hey! Look at me!!" He said, placing his hands on my shoulders.

I slowly lift my head to look at him. He's the boy that always carries fanny pack around. What was his name again? Oh right... Eddie Kaspbrak. Also known as the germaphobe. But whatever... I need to focus on breathing right now. My lungs barely have any oxygen.

"It's okay... follow my breathing..." he said. I follow him as he take deep breath and exhale. After a few deep breaths, I finally slowly to calm down. I move and sit on my bum on the ground with my arms on either side to support my weight.

"What happened?" He said, after realizing I'm calm. I just look away from him. "I know you can talk. You don't need to hide. You can trust us. We're not going to hurt you..." a boy with curly hair said. I think his name is Stanley Uris.

"Y-Yeah... y-y-you h-helped us. S-So let us help you t-t-too..." a stuttering boy said, Bill Denbrough the stutter boy.

A boy with glasses nodded his head in agreement. "He is right. You can talk to us... we'll listen" he said. Richie Tozier. The trashmouth. I just stay silent as look at them back and forth. Then I just look down. Tears begin to stream down my cheeks. I burst into tears as I hug my knees.

*to be continued*