Chapter 16

Previously on Chapter 15

"Y/N~" I hear someone calls my name. I turn around to see an open door. "Hello?" I said, in a hush tone. I walk towards the sound. There's no one here. I turn around only to have the door slams shut on me. I try to open it, only to realize it's locked shut. My eyes widened as I realize I'm in a huge trouble.

Oh shit...

-Split In Half-

Y/N P.O.V

I look around the room, finding myself trapped. Each seconds, I can feel myself breathing heavier. I don't like it... I have to get out of here.

"Y/N~" I hear someone said. The voice sounded like a woman... and not just any woman. It sounded like my mother. But I know better that it's not her. So I just stay put, feeling too scared to turn around.

"Why won't you turn around, honey... it's me... your mom... don't you miss me?" 'She' said again. "No... my mother's gone! You stupid clown... you won't be able to trick me!" I yelled, still not turning around. I can hear him clicking his tongue.

"Y/N!!" I hear Bill's voice. "Y/N! Help me" another voice. It sounded like Richie. "Bill... Richie" I said, finally turn around. I instantly regret it. Not far from me stood the clown.

He smirks at me, I can see rows of sharp teeth's. My eyes widened in fear as he walks closer to me. I take steps backward, but soon find myself unable to move further as my back makes contacts with the wall.

"Bill!! Richie!! Help me!!!!" I yelled. The clown just mocked my scared face. He grabs me by my neck and lift me up, my feet dangling beneath me. I let out a strained sound as I struggle to get oxygen to my lungs.

"Tasty... tasty... delicious fear..." he said. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks as I stare at him with pure terror. I close my eyes. Then I feel my body getting pulled back.

"Y-Y/N... y-you're okay... i-it's okay... I g-got y-you" I hear the person holding me said. It's obvious it's Bill. But is it really Bill? Or it's the stupid clown.

"Get off me! Get off me!!" I yelled, trying to get away from him. "It's m-me, Y/N... i-it's Bill!!" He said. I just stare at him for a moment. My breathing slow gradually, until I finally calmed down. I let out a choke sob as I hug him tightly.

Richie runs towards us. "Are you okay, Y/N?" He said. I nod my head, still shaken up. Bill pulls away from me, only for Richie to pull me close. I breathe softly, as I lean my head on his shoulder.

My eyes widened when I remember something. "G-Guys... what about Eddie??" I said. Their eyes widen as they remember about him too. We instantly get up and runs towards the door. It's still locked.

I turn around to see a mattress. Then something pop out. "Eddie?" I said. "Hey guys... wanna play loogie?" He said. Then black liquid coming out from beneath the bed. It looks disgusting and it melts anything it touches.

"That's acid..." I said, stepping back. We turn around to face the door. Only this time there's 3 instead of 1. "Not Scary At All" "Scary" "Very Scary" was written on each one of them.

The boys looks at each other and runs to the "Not Scary At All" door. Bill swung it open to see a dark room.

"Where's my shoes?" I hear someone said. Then the light switches on to reveal Betty hanging from the ceiling. Well... half of her. She have no feet.

Richie screams and slams the door shut. "What the fuck?! Where are her legs!!" He yelled at me. "I don't fucking know!!" I yelled back. "G-Guys! Remember t-the missing p-poster? Y-Your mom, Y/N? T-That wasn't r-r-real... so t-this i-isn't real, okay?" Bill said. He turns to the door. "R-Ready?" He said. "No..." Richie said, while I just nod my head. He open the door to reveal an empty corridor. "Oh... thank fuck..." Richie said.

"Help!!" Someone yelled. "Eddie!!!" I yelled back. I run forward, the two boys following behind me. I come to a stop when I see the clown holding Eddie.

"This isn't real enough for you Billy? Am I not real enough for you? This was real enough for Georgie" he said, smirking. Then he turns to us and starts running towards us, sharp teeth baring. Then out of no where, Beverly appear holding spikes. She stabs the clown in the eyes. It's blood is floating up, it's not dripping down.

I run towards Eddie's side. The clown turn to look at us. The face is all messed up. I yelled in fear as I try to back away, but the wall is already behind me. The clown laugh and turns, cutting Ben's stomach.

"D-Don't let i-it get away..." Bill said when the clown walks away. "Bill! Don't be crazy! Come back!" I said, trying to get him to come back. But he ignore me and continue to follow the clown.

"Bill! Bill!!" Eddie yelled, while clutching his hands which was bent in a weird way. Bill comes running towards us.

"I'm going to snap it back in place!" Richie said. "Do not fucking touch me! Do not touch me!" Eddie yell at Richie. But he grabs his hand and snaps it back in place.

"We have to get outta here!" I said. Mike picks Eddie up and we run out of the house. I get on Bill's bike and we start going away from the house.

Time-skip

"You! You did this! You know how delicate he is!!" Mrs. K said. "W-We were a-a-attacked, Mrs. K..." Bill said. "Don't go blaming it on others! You're all a monster!!!" She yelled. She drops her car key. "Here... let me-" Beverly got cut off by her. "No! Back up! Oh I heard so much about you Ms. Marsh! I don't want a dirty girl like you around my Eddie! Eddie is done with you! Done!!" She yell angrily. She gets on her car and drive away.

I rub Beverly's back in a comfort manner. "What she said isn't true... don't listen to her..." I said. She just smiles at me.

"I s-saw the w-well... n-next time we'll b-be ready..." Bill said. "No... no next time, Bill! You're insane!" Stanley said. They all start arguing. Bill punch Richie on the face.

"FUCKING SHUT UP!! Stop it all of you!" I yelled as loud as I can. They stop and turns to look at me. I wipe the tears that streams down my cheeks as I glare at them.

"Ever since my parents passed away. I always kept my distance from those around me. Even until now I still find it hard to be open. Nothing anyone can do... nothing Bowers could do... nothing... Greta could say would damage me more than I already am! Not a second passed in my life that I wish that I would be able to see my parents again... to join them in the afterlife" I said, tears continue to stream down my cheeks. They stayed silent as they watch me.

Endless tears starts to stream heavier from my eyes. I choke a sob as I try to steady my breathing. "I... I-I thought that I won't be the same anymore. But look at me! Here I am... standing among you guys. You guys have been my friends... best friends! For the first time after years of solitude... I can finally smile and be myself again... t-then... j-just when I thought that I'm f-finally able t-to f-find where I belong... friends I c-could consider m-my f-f-family... a place to call home... only to watch it fall apart?" I said, choking through sobs and ragged breathing.

I look down as I cry more. "Just when I thought that I can finally be happy... everything is ruined right before my eyes... just like the day I watched both of my parents got killed..." I said, the last sentence in a hush tone... but loud enough for them to hear. I let out a choked sob. My lips trembling at how hard I'm trying to stop crying.

I shake my head. "I c-c-can't... I-I c-can't do t-t-this anymore... I-I'm not s-strong enough f-f-for this..." I said. I wipe my tears one last time and look at them with a cold face.

"Pennywise can kill me if he wants to... I give up..." I said. I turn around and run away from them. I just ignore their yells and pleads for me to come back. I keep running, not caring where I'm going... not caring the aching feeling on my feet... and definitely not caring if I'm going to die.

*to be continued*