Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

"It knows where we are..." Eddie said. "I-It a-always h-have... s-so... let's g-go..." Bill said. "Where?" I said. "N-Neibolt..." Bill said. "After that?" Richie said. "Yeah... it's summer!" Stan said. "I-If y-you s-say it's s-s-summer one m-more time..." Bill said, angrily. He turns his body and get on his bike. "Bill wait!!!" I yelled. Everyone starts getting on their bike. "Y/N, come on!" Richie said. I hurriedly get on his bike, then we all follow Bill.

Oh... I hope nothing bad will happen...

-House On Neibolt Street-

Y/N P.O.V

When we reach there, Bill is already walking up the stairs. I jump off Richie's bike and runs towards him. "Bill wait! You can't go in there!" I said, grabbing his wrist. He turns to look at me, then the rest of us.

"You don't have to come with me! What happened if another Georgie went missing? Or another Betty? Or what if it's one of us??" He said. We just at him, not knowing what to say.

"Every time I went home... Georgie isn't there. His toys... his clothes... even his stupid stuffed animals is all there! But he isn't... so walking into this house... for me is easier than walking into my own house..." he said.

"Wow..." Richie said. I turn to look at him. "What?" I said. "He didn't stutter... not even once" he said. My eyes widened in realization. Bill is being very serious about going into this house. His brother must mean a lot to him. He loves his bother so much.

He was about to walk inside. "Bill..." I said, stopping. He turns to look at me. I smile softly at him. "I'll go with you... I'm not going to let you do this on your own..." I said, walking towards him. "T-Thanks..." he said.

The rest of us starts to follow Bill. "Shouldn't we leave someone for a look out? You know... in case something bad happens?" I hear Stanley said. "W-Who wants to s-stay out?" Bill said. Everyone except him, me and Beverly raise hands.

They start measuring straws. Richie picked out the shortest one. "Well... fuck..." he said. I giggle at him. The one staying out, will be Beverly, Ben, Mike and Stanley. While Bill, Eddie, Richie and I will be going inside. We turn around and enters the house.

"You're lucky we weren't measuring dicks..." Richie said. I smack his shoulder. "Well... for 1... Eww... and 2... Beverly and I are girls. We don't have dick! You dumbass!" I said. He just laugh nervously. "God... this smell gross..." I hear Eddie said. "Then don't breathe from your mouth..." Richie said. "Why?" He said, turning to look at him in confusion.

"Because then... you're eating it..." he said. I hear Eddie gagging. "Richie... would you stop teasing him?" I said, glaring at him. "Sorry... I'm just trying to get rid of the tense atmosphere..." he said. I roll my eyes and looks around the house. This house looks creepy on the outside... and it's even worse on the inside.

I turn to look at Richie to see him holding something in his hands. I can hear him breathing heavily. I walk towards him.

"What are you looking at?" I said. My eyes widened in shock. It's a missing poster. But it has Richie's photo in it.

"It said I'm missing..." he said. "Richie... you're not missing" I said. "City of Derry... That's my hair! That's my shirt! That's my name!" He said. "Richie! Calm down..." I said, trying to get him to calm.

"That's my age! That's my face! That's the date!! What is this?? Am I going to go missing?" He yelled in panic. I snatch the paper from his hand and cups his cheeks.

"Look at me... you're right here in front of me. It are just playing tricks on you. None of this is real... calm down, Richie..." I said. He stares into my eyes. I can still hear his heavy breaths. I pull him into a hug. He wraps his arms tightly around my waist.

"It's okay... it's not real..." I said, rubbing his back. I can hear him gulping. He buries his face in the crook of my neck.

He finally calms down and pulls away from me. "Are you feeling better now?" I said. He nods his head to let me know he's alright. "Good..." I said. He gives me a small smile and I smile softly at him in return.

"Hello?" Someone said. I turn to look at the others. "Did you guys here that?" I asked. They nod their heads.

"Help me!!" The person said again. "It sounded from upstairs... guys, let's go" I said. I don't wait for them to respond as I'm already on my way up the stairs. I can hear their footsteps behind me.

I stop in front of a door. I look down and notice a girl laying there. "Betty?" I said. "Help me..." she said. I take a step forward, but a hand grab my wrist. I turn my head to see Richie.

"Don't..." he said. "But we have to help her" I said. I take his hand away from mine. I offer my hand to Betty. She grabs my wrist tightly. Then she got pull away.

"Help!!" I yelled, trying to pull away from her dead grip. Bill and Richie instantly runs forward to grab me. Richie grabs my other hand, while Bill grabs my body.

"Please don't let go..." I pleaded. "Never!" They said together. Eddie runs forward and kicks Betty off me. Bill pulls me back from the door. I burst into tears. I was so scared.

Richie pulls me into a hug. Bill rubs my back softly. "You're okay, Y/N... you're safe..." Richie said. "I-It's o-okay... I'll p-protect you..." Bill said. I try to even put my breathing to calm myself down.

Suddenly I hear the door slams shut. I pull away and turn to look at the sound. "Eddie?" I said. Eddie is no where in sight. I stand up to my feet and runs to the door.

"Eddie!! Open up!!" I yelled, while banging on the door. I can hear him screaming on the other side of the room. I turn to look at the boys. Then a loud crash... and silence.

"Eddie!!" I yelled in panic. I turn to look at Bill and Richie to see them glued on spot. "Hey! What are two you waiting for?! Do something!!" I yelled at them. They flinch and runs towards me, trying anything they can to break the door open.

"Eddie this isn't funny!" Richie yelled. Bill smashing his body to the door, trying to open it. I take a step back, watching them.

"Y/N~" I hear someone calls my name. I turn around to see an open door. "Hello?" I said, in a hush tone. I walk towards the sound. There's no one here. I turn around only to have the door slams shut on me. I try to open it, only to realize it's locked shut. My eyes widened as I realize I'm in a huge trouble.

Oh shit...

*to be continued*