Chapter 25 (2/2)

Previously on Chapter 24

"So who do you accept to be your boyfriend?" Richie asked. I turn to look at him and at Bill. "Before I give you my answer... will you both promise that it won't change our friendship?" I said. "I promise" they said together. "Good..." I said, nodding my head. I let out another sigh and take a deep breath.

"I choose...

-Richie's Ending-

Y/N P.O.V

"Hmm... close your eyes. I'll kiss the one I choose..." I said. They look at each other and did as told. I bit my lips nervously. I take a deep breath and walk to the person I want to be with.

I lean up and place a soft kiss on his lips. He gasp in shock and pulls away from me. He stares at me wide eyed.

I turn to the other boy, to see him looking at me in sadness. "I'm sorry, Bill... but it's always been him" I said. He shakes his head and smiles at me. "I-It's o-okay... if h-he's the o-one you w-want... I-I'll... I-I'll respect that" he said. I walk towards him and gently pulls him into a hug. "Thank you, Bill..." I said. He hugs me back softly.

He pulls away and holds me in arm length. "I-I hope y-you'll be h-h-happy with him..." he said. He pulls away and turn to Richie. "T-Take c-care o-o-of her, Richie" he said. Richie walks towards us and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Will do..." he said, with a smile. Bill smiles softly at us and walks away. He didn't have his bike with him, because we left it by the road since he fell down.

"Bill!" Richie calls out. Bill stops and turns to look at him. "You can ride ride my bike... with your injury. It will be a pain to just go on foot. I'll go to your house to take it back later..." he said. Bill nod his head and get on Richie's bike. Then he cycle away.

Richie turns to look at me. "You really picked me?" He said. I smile and pecks his lips. "Of course, silly. Why else would I kiss you instead of Bill?" I said. "I just... I don't know. You seem closer to Bill than you are with me..." he said. I roll my eyes after hearing what he just said.

I let out a scoff. "Ah geez... seriously... you both are being insecure about the same thing. I'm close to you both... but in a different ways. To Bill... he's like a brother to me. And to you... as the boy I'm in love with..." I said. He smirks at what I said. He pulls me closer.

"Love, huh?" He said, still smirking at me. I blush and bury my face in the crook of his neck. I feel his neck vibrating as he laughs at my reaction. I just smile softly to myself.

Time-skip

I let out a squeal as I ran as fast as I can. I had just pranked Richie. I followed one of those video where we throw balloons at someone and they have to pop it with needles... and lets just say... Richie is covered from head to toes in flour.

"Y/N!!! You get back here this instant! How dare you do this to me!!" He yelled behind me. I just laugh as I keep running. "Catch me if you can~" I said in a sing sang voice. "Oh I will! And I'll make you pay for this!!" He yelled again. I risk to take a glance over my shoulder to see him inching closer.

I look in front of me to see a leave bush in front of me. This makes me yelp and take a sharp turn. But Richie is not so fortunate as he runs straight to the bush. He disappear as he fell through.

I drop on the ground laughing out loud. I start to roll on the ground still laughing. I laugh so loud that it might looked like I've lost it.

I yelped as Richie jumps on me. "Pay back time..." he said, taking out a packet of flour. I don't even know where or when he gets it. He opens the packet and dump it all out on me.

"Now we're even..." he said, laughing. I sit up and pout at him. Then I start to sneeze as some of the flour gets inside my nose, making Richie burst into more laughter. I roll my eyes and glance behind me to see a hose. I smirk and sneakily get up, while he's still busy laughing.

I turn the water on walk towards him with the hose head behind my back. "Oh Richie~" I said. He stops laughing and looks at me. "What?" He said. I smirk and points it at him. He squeal loudly like a school girl having a crush as the water hits him. He runs around with me chasing him, still spraying water at him.

"Okay! You win! I give up!! It's really cold, Y/N!! Stop!! Cut it out!!" He yelled as he tries his best to cover up. But since it's water... all of his attempt will be useless. I laugh loudly and lower the hose.

"Now you got me soaked. The flour is sticky now..." he said, pouting at me. I giggle and stick my tongue out at him. "You can't beat me in pranks, Richie... I am the master!!" I said. He crossed his arms across his chest. "Uh huh... you got that right..." he said. He walks towards me and pulls me close by the waist.

"Hey! Now you got me soaked!" I said. "Yeah... and so what? You have to feel what I go through. That's why we're a couple remember?" He said. "Okay... whatever you say Romeo..." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Which is why... it's PAYBACK TIME!!!" He yelled, and start spraying me with water. I didn't even know he took the hose from me. I squeal as the cold water hits me.

We play around with the water for a while. My aunt came out from the house and scold us, saying we're wasting too much water. She told us to get inside and change our clothes.

Richie brought some spare clothes because he will be spending the night at my house. I change my clothes in my room, while Richie use the bathroom.

Right after I pull my shirt down, Richie enters the room. "Phew! That was so close!" I said. "Yeah..." he said. I can see his cheeks turning red a little. I giggle and walk towards him.

I wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm so happy to be with you, Richie.... I love you..." I said. He smiles at me and wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you too, Y/N... so much..." he said. He leans down and place a soft kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss and kisses him back. Then he just keeps me in his arms. We sway our body a little as if we're dancing to a soft and slow song.

I love being in his arms. Now I know the place to call home isn't a place... but a person. A person by the name... Richie Tozier.

The End

A/N: alright that's a wrap!! 1k views for IT Chapter 2!

Thank you so much for spending your time in reading my book! I hope you can continue to support me if you already have... and if you are new. Please consider following me and please show me your support! Because your support is what keeps me going! Love you all!! Or as my favorite Kpop Idol, Kim Taehyung from BTS said...

Borahae~ 💜💜💜💜