Chapter 22

Previously on Chapter 21

"Yes!!!" I said. I forgot my hand was injured as I fist bump the air. I wince and start flapping my hand. "Ow..." I said. I stare at my bandage covered hand and smile to myself, recalling what happened after we treat each other's wound.

I kissed Y/N...

-What Did I Get Myself Into?-

Y/N P.O.V

"Y/N! Wake up, honey!! Your friend is here to visit! " I hear my aunt said, which wakes me up from my dream. "Okay..." I said, drowsily. I groggily get up from the bed and head to the washroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I head downstairs.

I find Richie sitting on the couch in the living room. "Oh... hey, Richie..." I said. He turns his head to look at me. "Hi, Y/N" he said, smiling at me. I smile back and take a seat next to him. "So... what's up?" I said. "Nothing... just wanna hang out with you..." he said. I hum and nod my head.

"Let me get change real quick. Then we can go out wherever you'd like..." I said. "Okay... I'll be waiting here..." he said, nodding his head. "I won't take long. I promise" I said. "Don't worry, Y/N... just take all the time you need..." he said, reassuringly. I smile at him and turn around, heading back upstairs.

I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom for a quick shower. Then I put on the clothes.

After making sure I look good

After making sure I look good. I walk out and make my way back to where Richie is waiting for me.

"All done... lets go now?" I said. "Yeah... lets go..." he said, getting up. We are about to walk out, when my aunt called out for me.

"Yes, Auntie?" I asked. "Follow me..." she said. I look at her in confusion. I turn to look at Richie to see the same expression on his face. He looks at me and just shrugs his shoulders. Then we follow her. She leads me to her car... to the back seat.

"Here... open it..." she said. "Okay..." I said. I reach out and open the back seat door. My eyes widened at what I saw.

(Just imagine it in the color of your choice)

"A new bike... is this for me?" I said, turning to look at my aunt. "Of course, silly! Who else would it be?" She said, laughing at me. I grin at her and hugs her tightly.

"Thank you!! I love it so much!" I said, happily. She caress my hair and I feel a soft kiss on the side of my head. "Anything for you, sweetheart..." she said. I'm so happy to have her as my aunt... she's awesome.

"Here... let me help you pull it out..." she said. I nod my head and step back. She pulls the bike out and stop it in front of me. I stare at the bike in awe.

"Y/N?" I hear Richie calls out. I turn to look at him. "Oh right... we'll get going now, auntie. Thanks again for the bike..." I said. She smiles and ruffles my hair. "Of course, honey... have fun" she said. I smile softly at her and get on my new bike. I turn to Richie and smile. He smiles back at me. Though I can in his eyes that he looks a bit disappointed. This makes me feel very confused. But as soon as it appears... it's gone. Maybe just my imagination

Richie P.O.V

I feel a bit disappointed that Y/N already have a new bike. I know it sounded very rude of me to think that way... but I can't help it. I just love when Y/N rides with me... having her arms around my waist.

But what can I do? As a friend... I have to be happy for her. So I just smile at her. She smiles back at me, though I can see the doubt in her eyes. She's always been the most observant girl I know. Not that I know a lot of girls. But she's very observant for a girl her age.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

Richie leads me to a park. We park our bike and start to walk.

"Do you wanna get some ice-creams?" He asked. I turn to him and nod my head. "Sure!" I said. "Wait here... I'll go get us some. It's my treat!" He said. He runs away before I could protest. I let out a sigh and take a seat at a nearby bench.

Richie walks towards us, holding 2 ice-creams in each hands. He hands one to me. "Thanks, Rich..." I said. He smiles at me, and start to eat his. I follow along and take a bite from mine.

"How did you know I like f/f (fav flavor)?" I asked. He shrugs his shoulders. "I have my ways..." he said. I just hum, looking at him suspiciously. He turns to me as he feels my gaze.

He raises an eyebrow, noticing the way I look at him. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He said. "Nothing... I'm just surprise..." I said. "Oh I'm full of surprises, honey..." he said, winking at me. I blush and look away from him.

We continue to eat our ice cream, while talking. He tells me a joke, which makes me laugh out loud. I turn to him and burst out laughing even more. He looks at me in confusion.

"Is it that funny?" He said. I shake my head, trying to stop laughing. "It's not that" I said. "Then?" He said. "You have cream on your lips..." I said. "Oh yeah??Where?" He said, wiping everywhere but the spot. I shake my head as I giggle softly. I lift my thumb and gently wipe the corner of his lips where there's an ice cream there.

"There..." I said. "Oh..." he said, blushing softly. "Oh there you go again... blushing" I said, teasingly. He just smirk and grab my wrist. He licks the cream from my finger. I can feel my cheek burning from his sudden gesture.

"Look who's blushing now..." he said. I look away from him in attempt to hide my blush, even though he already seen it. He laughs next to me. Then he went silent.

I furrow my eyebrow at his sudden silence. I turn to look at him and flinch when I realize how close he is. "W-What are you d-doing?" I asked. He just smiles and reach up to tuck a strand piece of hair behind my ear.

"I really... really like you, Y/N..." he said, making my eyes widened. Okay... first Bill... and now him?? Why did the two of them likes me??

I'm internally panicking, that I didn't realize Richie is leaning closer. I only realize when I feel pressure on my lips as he kisses me softly. My eyes widened even more. I didn't move at all.

He pulls away from me and smile. "Just take your time, Y/N... I'll be waiting for your answer..." he said. "I-..." I said, not really knowing what to say. Just...

What did I get myself into??

*to be continued*