Chapter 24

Previously on Chapter 23

How Bill manage to get me to talk. How Richie is always ready to give me comfort every time I feel down. They're my best friend. I can finally be happy with them around. Then my mind wondered off to what I felt towards them as an individual. A smile makes it way to my face...

I know who to choose...

-Hang Out and Decision-

Y/N P.O.V

"Y/N!! Your friends is here for you!" I hear my aunt calls out for me. "Coming!" I said. I close my book which I'm currently reading. I place it back on the shelf and head downstairs.

"Oh hey, Bill... Richie..." I said. "Hey, Y/N" Richie said, smiling at me. "Hello, Y-Y/N..." Bill said. I smile at them and walk towards them.

"So... what brings you guys here?" I asked. "Oh... we just wanted to hang out with you. That is... if you don't mind" Richie said, looking a little nervous. "Of course not... where do you wanna hang out?" I said.

"W-We were t-thinking... m-maybe we c-c-could go to the Q-Quarry..." Bill said. "Sure... it's a hot day anyway..." I said, nodding my head in agreement. "Cool... let's go now? Or do you need to get ready?" Richie said. "I'll change my outfit... I won't take too long..." I said. They nod their heads. I smile at them and head to my room.

Once I'm done, I head back out

Once I'm done, I head back out. I walk towards where the boys are waiting and smile at them.

"We can go now..." I said. They stand up from their seats. "To the Quarry we go!" Richie said. I said bye to my aunt and we head outside. We get on our bikes and head for the Quarry.

It didn't take long for us to reach there. We drop our bike and head towards the drop off. I take my clothes off, leaving only my undergarments.

"Who's going first? You don't wanna get shown up again, do you?" I said, teasingly. Richie rolls his eyes at me. Then he looks down. "I'll go..." he said. "Sure thing, champ... go ahead" I said, stepping back. He turns towards the water and take a deep breath. He attempted to do a flip, only to land on his stomach on the water.

"Are you okay, Richie?? That sounds like it hurts!" I yelled, after he resurface. He looks up at me. I can see tears in his eyes. It must have hurt a lot. I grab Bill's hand and quickly jump down. I resurface and swim towards him.

His whole front body is so red. "Oh dear... that must have hurt a lot... come on... it's a good thing I have some cream with me..." I said. We swim ashore and I told Richie to wait as I grab the cream in my bag.

I run back towards him. "Here... can you apply it on your own... or you want me to?" I said. "C-Can you?" He said. I nod my head and told him to lay down. I open the cream and gently scoop up some on my finger. Then I gently apply it on him.

Bill P.O.V

I can't help but feel jealous as Y/N apply the cream on Richie. She still haven't gave us an answer about who she likes more and who she wants to be with. But seeing this... it makes me believe that she might have like Richie more than me.