Chapter 7

Previously on Chapter 6

They wave bye at me. "Bye guys..." I said, waving at them. They grin, looking as if they still don't believe that I finally talk to them. I smile as I watch them walk away. They get on their bike. They wave at me one more time, then they leave on their bikes.

-Welcome to The Losers Club-

Y/N P.O.V

The sound of alarm wakes me up. I click the button to stop it. Then I turn to lay on my back. I stare at the ceiling as I wait for the sleepiness to disappear.

I'm glad that thing didn't bother me for the rest of the night. Which means I could get a decent sleep. Otherwise I would feel very drowsy right now. I sit up and place my feet on the floor. I lift my hands up in the air as I stretch my body. Then I make my way to the bathroom and start my morning routine.

After showering, I wear my outfit for the day. Which consists of

A Harley Davidson shirt and a pair of denim shorts

A Harley Davidson shirt and a pair of denim shorts. It's really hot out there.

I make my way out of my bedroom and towards the kitchen. My aunt is cooking something. I walk to her and smile.

"Morning, auntie" I said. She turns to me and smile. "Good morning, honey... go and take a seat. Your breakfast is almost ready..." she said. I nod my head and head to the dining table. I take a seat in one of the chairs.

My aunt walks towards me holding a plate. She place it in front of me. "Here you go... enjoy..." she said. I smile gratefully at her. Then I start eating.

In the middle of eating, I can hear the phone ringing. "I'll get it! Just continue your meal, honey!" My aunt said. "Okay!" I said, taking another bite of my tasty meal.

"Y/N! It's for you" I hear my aunt said. "Oh... okay!" I said. Well that's a first... I have never have anyone asking for me before. I wipe my lips and stand up. I walk towards where my aunt is.

"It's a boy... is he your boyfriend?" She said, covering the phone. I grab it and cover it too. "Auntie.. stop it! You're embarrassing me" I said. She raise her hands up in the air in a mock surrender. Then she walks away. I roll my eyes and place the phone on my ear.

"Hello?" I said. "Hey, Y/N!" The person said. "Um... Eddie?" I said. "Yupp..." he said. "Oh... hey, Eds... so, what's up?" I asked. "We wanna go to somewhere. So I was wondering if you'd like to come with us?" He said. "Sure! Where?" I said. "Just come to my house. The others are here..." he said. "Oh okay! Tell me the address" I said. He told me the address and I write it down in case I forget.

"Okay... noted. So... I'll see you there?" I said. "Yeah! See you, Y/N..." he said. Then I hung up the call. I walk to where my aunt is, which is in the living room. She's sitting on the couch, while reading the magazine.

"Auntie... can I go to my friend's house?" I said. She turns to me with a grin. She stands up and pulls me into a hug. I yelp as she moves so quick.

"Um... what's with the sudden hug?" I said. "I'm just so happy, honey. You are finally out of your shell..." she said, pulling away from the hug. I can see her slight teary eyes. I frown and gently wipe her tears.

"I'm sorry for worrying you so much. But I finally made a decision that I'll try to be okay. I'll try to fight my trauma. So I can live normally..." I said. "Starting by making friends" she said, smiling at me. "Yeah... starting with that. Oh and..." I start. She stare at me as she waits for me to continue.

"Um... my friends are all boys... is that okay?" I said, looking down. "Sure, honey... it's okay. I want you to be out of your shell and be happy. That's what I have always wanted..." she said. I grin happily and hugs her. "Thank you!! I'll go now! Byee~" I said. She just wave at me with a wide smile on her face. I start to ride my bike towards the address Eddie gave me.

I reach a house. I can see 3 familiar bikes right in front of his house. It must be the boys. I stop mine next to Bill's and get off. I make my way to the front door and knock.

The door opens to reveal an oversized woman. "Can I help you?" She said. I gulped, because I just tried to break my shell... I still find it hard to speak. She just stare at me as she wait for me to continue. I try to speak... but no words comes out.

Someone appears from inside the house. "Y/N! Hey! Sorry ma... she's a bit... reserved. She only talks to people she's comfortable with. The others and I are still working on that... but she's slowly opening up to us... come on, Y/N..." Eddie said, gesturing me to come with him. I turn to his mom and bow slowly. I quickly enter the house and follow Eddie as he guide me to what seem to be a kitchen.

The others notices me. "Hey, Y/N..." Stanley said. I wave at him. "Heyyy, girl!" Richie said. I just roll my eyes at him. "H-Hi... Y-Y-Y/N..." Bill said. I smile at him and leans on the counter next to him.

I try to speak, but no words comes out. Bill notices this and place his hand on my shoulder. "Y-You d-don't n-n-need to f-f-force it..." he said. I just sigh and nod my head.

They seem to be packing some snacks. I lean close to Bill so I can whisper to his ear. "Hey, Bill..." I said. He turns to me. "Y-Yeah?" He said. "Why are they packing snacks? Are we going for a picnic?" I said, in a whispering voice. "Y-You c-c-could say that..." he said. I just hum softly.

"Are these birth control pills?" I hear Richie said. I turn to look at him to see he have opened a cabinet. I turn to look at Eddie. "Yeah... I'm saving them for your sister! These are private stuff!" He said, walking towards Richie and close the cabinet. I let out a soft giggle. Bill turns to me and smile softly. I turn to him and smile back.

After a while, they're finally done. "Let's go..." Eddie said. We head for the front door. But before we can walk out we hear someone talk.

"Eddie Bear..." his mom said. We all turn to look at her. "Where are you boys and girl go in such hurry?" She said. "M-My h-house, Mrs. K. I got... a-a..." Bill stuttered. "Croquet set! Geez... spit it out Bill" Richie said.

"Okay... oh and remember... don't go rolling around in the grass. Especially if it's been freshly cut. You know how bad your allergy can get..." she said. Eddie nods his head in agreement. We turn to walk. Only to be stop again.

"Are you forgetting something?" She said. Eddie let out a sigh and walks towards his mom. He leans in and place a soft kiss on her cheek. I just look away, it's something I've always done with my mom.

Eddie walks back to us. "You want one from me too, Mrs. K?" Richie said. Eddie just shove us out of the house. Then we get on our bike and start cycling.

"Where are we going? Seriously..." I said. Eddie turns to look at me and start telling me how Bill's brother went missing. So we are heading to the sewer to try and find him. I shivered at the thought of being in a gray water. No... I'm not a germaphobe like Eddie are... but that doesn't mean I didn't get disgusted. But oh well...

How bad can it be?

*to be continued*