Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

"Oh... I'm sorry you have to go through that, Y/N..." Mike said. Beverly gives me a side hug. I smile at them. I always felt genuinely happy being around them. Now I have new friends. Mike and Beverly. I can finally be myself again... and it's all thanks to them.

-Clubhouse-

Y/N P.O.V

We finally reach where we drop our bikes. My eyes widened when I see mine was broken. "Oh great... fucking Bowers... guess I'm gonna have to go on foot now..." I said, in frustration.

"Y-You d-don't h-have to g-go on f-f-foot, Y/N... y-you can j-just r-ride with m-me..." Bill said. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nods his head. "Thanks, Bill..." I said. He get on his bike and I get on behind him. "Is it okay if I..." I hesitated. "G-Go a-ahead..." he said. I smile and wrap my arms around his torso. I lean my head against his back and he begins cycling.

Bill P.O.V

I can feel my cheeks getting warmer when I feel Y/N's arms around my torso. I smile to myself as I start to cycle. Why am I feeling this way? Am I falling for her?

Time-skip

Bill drop me off to my house. "Thank you, Bill..." I said. "Y-You're w-welcome, Y/N..." he said, smiling at me.

"Guys! Meet me by my house later this evening. I wanna take you guys somewhere..."  Ben suddenly said. "Sure..." I said. "You can ride with me, Y/N..." Richie said. "Thanks, Richie..." I said, smiling at him.

"Hey, Auntie..." I said, after entering the house. She turns to look at me and smile. "Hey, sweetie..." she said. I sit down next to her "I'm sorry..." I said. She turns to look at me in confusion.

"Why?" She asked. "My bike broke... it got run over by a car... sorry I couldn't take care of it..." I said. "Oh... it's okay... I'll buy you a new one... things like that could happen all the time..." she said. "Really?" I said. She smiles and caress my hair. "Of course..." she said, making me grin happily.

"Oh... by the way... my friends are going somewhere later this evening" I said. "Where to?" She asked. "I don't know... he wouldn't tell..." I said. "Alright... just be safe, okay?" She said. "I will... don't worry, auntie. You know I know how to fight. I'm not a defenseless girl" I said. "But you don't have a bike... and I can only take you to a shop tomorrow, since I'm pretty busy right now..." she said, pointing to the laptop in her lap.

"It's okay. One of my friends will come to pick me up..." I said. "Is it a boy?" She said, smirking at me. "Auntie..." I said, whining. "What? I'm just asking. So is it?" She said. I let out a sigh and nod my head. She grins widely.

"Oooh~ is he your boyfriend?" She said. I groan at her comment. "See??? You always ended up teasing me..." I said. She lets out a laugh. Then she shoos me, because she needs to focus on her work. I stand up and head upstairs to my room.

I let myself fall back, and lay down while staring at the ceiling. Wow... what a day... it's not everyday we get to throw rocks at the biggest bullies of Derry. I hope that'll teach him a lesson to not mess with us Losers.

A Few Hours Later

I hear knocking at the door. I stand up and make my way there. I open the door to see my friends. "Heyy... sorry I fell asleep... let me just get change real quick" I said, running back inside. I can hear them laughing behind me.

After a while, I'm finally done. "Bye, Auntie! I'll be going now" I said. "Okay, honey! Be back before curfew!" She said. I run out of the house. They are all waiting while sitting on their bikes.

Richie smiles when he sees me. He pats the back of his bike. I smile and walk over to him. I get on his bike and wrap my arms around him, much like how I did when I'm riding with Bill. Then we start heading towards Ben's house.

After a while, we finally reach Ben's house. Ben is sitting on his front porch. Most likely he's been waiting for us.

"Guys! You're finally here..." he said, grinning at us. "Hey, Ben..." I said, still sitting on Richie's bike. Ben walks towards us.

"So... where are you talking us?" I asked. "Just come with me..." he said, getting on his bike. Then we all start cycling, following close behind Ben. He leads us to the Barrens.

He stops his bike and leads us. He starts walking down, I'm guessing there's a stair. We follow him. It's some kind of underground house.

"What the dick is this?" Richie said. I nudge his rib softly. He looks at me with a raise eyebrow. "Be nice will you?" I said. "Fine..." he said. I turn to look at Ben. "So... are you going to tell us what this is?" I said.

"It's our club house" he said. "How did you build it?" Eddie asked. "W-When did y-you b-build i-it?" Bill asked. "Here and there... I still need to add some more reinforcement... not bad for my first time, eh?" He said, placing a hand on a pole. A piece of wood fall from the ceiling, startling all of us in the process.

"Well that's a cool feature. What happens when you put your hand on the other pillar, professor?" Richie said. Eddie then come and start asking questions. But I'm not paying attention to what he was saying.

He grabs what seems to be a ball stuck to a racket. "That was like $3... so be careful with it..." Ben said. "I have one of this..." Eddie said. Then he starts to play with it to Stan's face.

Stan flinch at every hit. "Can you... maybe not?" He said, blinking repeatedly. "Maybe not what? Maybe not what?" Eddie said, repeatedly. Then the string breaks and the ball bounce down to a gap of wood.

"Great... now you broke it" Eddie said. "I broke it?" Stan said. "Yeah... with your face. I'm not putting my fucking hand down there..." Eddie said. I let out a sigh at these two. They're always bickering nonsense.

*to be continued*

A/N : I know this scene is from IT chapter 2. But I don't think I'm going to make a sequel. Well... I don't know. I'll see how this goes. If there's a lot of you who likes this book. I will make a sequel. So... we'll see.

Thanks for reading. Byee!!