Chapter 14

Previously on Chapter 13

"How are we seeing different things though?" I hear Beverly said. "Two words... shape-shifter. He can see whatever terrifies us... and transform into it to scare us..." I said. "You got that right..." Richie said. I turn to look at him. "What about you? What scares you?" I said. He turns his head to look at the stage. Then he turns to look at me.

Clowns

-Garage Attack-

Y/N P.O.V

We are just sitting around at the same bench. I just listen in silent as I watch the performance. I smile to myself as I recall my childhood. My parents would take me to a show. Dad would always volunteer to perform every chances he gets. My parents always loved music.

I snap out of my thought when I hear someone call out my name. I turn my head to Richie. "What?" I said. "Bill said you know how to play guitar and sing" he said. "Kinda..." I said. "I-I h-heard you, Y-Y/N... a-at the Q-Quarry..." Bill said. "You heard that?" I said, looking at him wide-eyed. He nod his head.

"Can you play for us?" Eddie said. "I don't have my guitar with me though..." I said. "No problem!" Richie said. He stands up and runs off. I can see him talking to a guitarist. The guitarist hands him the guitar and he runs back towards us.

"Here..." he said. "What did you tell him?" I said. "I just said I'll pay him later..." he said, shrugging his shoulders. "Oh..." I said. He grins at me. "Well? Play for us!" He said. I sigh and take the guitar from him. "What song should I play?" I said, looking at them. "I don't know... up to you, Y/N..." Beverly said. I nod my head "alright..." I said. I adjust the tune and start to play.

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

I keep singing with my eyes close. I try my best not to put too much emotions into the song, because I have the tendency to start crying when I sing. Especially this song.

I open my eyes when the song ended. I look at my friends to wait for their reaction. They are staring at me wide-eyed.

"What?" I asked. "Wow..." they said together. I let out a laugh and stand up. I give the guitar back to the guitarist. "Thank you, sir..." I said. He grabs the guitar and smiles at me. "Your welcome... you play so beautifully..." he said. I smile and bow at him. He lets out a chuckle. I wave at him and walk back to the others.

"Guys... l-let's head to m-my house... w-we need t-to look f-for a-an answer..." Bill said. We agree and get up. I get on Bill's bike and we start heading towards his house.

Time-skip

We are now inside his garage. He sets up a projector. Then he insert a disk. It shows Derry's map. "Look... t-that's w-where Georgie d-disappear... the B-Black Spot... and that's the i-iron work.." Bill start pointing out. I observe everything.

"Everywhere it happened... it's all connected by the sewers..." I said, in realization. Bill nods his head. "I-It's all h-heading to the..." he start. "The well house. It's the house on Neibolt Street..." Ben said. "That's where I saw it... that's where I saw the clown" Eddie said, taking inhaling his inhaler.

"You mean the house where the hobos and junkies lived?" Richie said. "That's the one..." I said, nodding my head. "T-That's w-where it l-lives... t-that's where G-Georgie is..." Bill said. "Oh I hate that house... it's always like it's watching me..." Beverly said. I nod my head, agreeing with her. I can hear heavy breath and turn to look at Eddie.

I can see him panicking. Suddenly he stands up and stand in front of us. "Can we stop talking about this? I can barely breathe! It's summer... we're kids and I'm having a fucking asthma attack!! I'm not doing this!" He said, ripping the map off the wall.

"W-What the h-hell! P-Put the m-map back on!!" Bill said. "Mhmm mhmm..." Eddie said, while shaking his head. Then the projector starts flicking. Eddie moves away from the screen and sits with us again.

It starts flipping through photos of Bill and his family. His brother are also in the photos. It eventually stops on one specific photo. Then it keeps on zooming through photo of Georgie.

His mother's face is certainly not ready to take this picture, as her hair is covering most of her face. The flicking shifts to Bill's mother. The hair moves out of her face to reveal... the clown.

Everyone starts screaming in fear. "Turn it off!" I yelled. Beverly also screams with me. Mike runs forward and kicks the projector. The flicking stops and blinks slowly.

Then suddenly the clowns appears in the room in huge form. I scream and scramble back to the wall. It notices me and starts crawling towards me. I cover my tags out of fear. But nothing happens. I open my eyes to see light have entered the garage. Ben have opened the door.

I slid down and starts shaking out of fear. Bill and Richie runs towards me, kneeling down on either sides of me. "A-Are y-you okay?" Bill said. "Yeah... I'm okay. Just shaken up..." I said. They let out a sigh of relief, then they pulls me into a hug. I try to control my breathing.

Once I'm calm, I stand up and walks towards Ben. "Thanks Ben..." I said. He smiles and nod his head, still looks scared. I mean... who wouldn't?

"It knows where we are..." Eddie said. "I-It a-always h-have... s-so... let's g-go..." Bill said. "Where?" I said. "N-Neibolt..." Bill said. "After that?" Richie said. "Yeah... it's summer!" Stan said. "I-If y-you s-say it's s-s-summer one m-more time..." Bill said, angrily. He turns his body and get on his bike. "Bill wait!!!" I yelled. Everyone starts getting on their bike. "Y/N, come on!" Richie said. I hurriedly get on his bike, then we all follow Bill.

Oh... I hope nothing bad will happen...

*to be continued*