Chapter 19

Previously on Chapter 18

"R-Richie..." I said. "What the fuck do you want? You see that guy I'm beating? I'm pretending that's you" he said. "It g-got Beverly... p-possibly Y-Y/N too..." I said. He turns to look at me in shock. I can see the worry in his eyes. I know that he likes Y/N too. But now is not the time to think about that. We need to focus on saving them. We leave the arcade to search for the rest of the Losers.

We're coming girls... we're coming...

-We Are... Family-

Bill P.O.V

We are now standing in front of the well. I try to look down to see how far it'll go, only to see pitch black. It seems like there's no end.

"Anyone got a quarter?" Richie said. "I would not want to make a wish in that well..." Eddie said. "So how do we get down?" Stanley said. "With this..." I hear Mike said. We turn around to face him. He's holding a long rope in his hands.

We tie it and throw the rest into the well. "So who'll go first?" Ben asked. "I-I'll go..." I said. I hold onto the rope, making sure it's tied securely. I take a deep breath and starts climbing down.

I found a tunnel and swing my body towards it. Then I point my flashlight into the tunnel, making sure it's safe.

"O-Okay! Next o-one!" I said. One by one they climb down, until it's only Mike. But before he could climb down, someone grabs him and pulls him away from the well.

"Mike!!" We all yelled. Someone peered into the well. "B-Bowers..." I said. "Leave Mike alone!!" Eddie yelled. He just smirks at us and pulls the rope. "No!! Grab it!!" I yelled. But he just keeps pulling up.

Suddenly, Bowers came tumbling down the well. We stumble back in shock as we watch the bully fall into the bottom of the well. Who knows how far that go.

"Holy shit!!" Richie said. I look up and yell for Mike. He looks inside "I'm okay!" He said. I let out a sigh of relief. He reload his gun. But the rest of the bullet falls into the well. He climbs down and join the rest of us.

Then I realize someone is missing. "S-Stan?" I said. The others realize it too. We walk inside the tunnel to try and look for our friend. When we do find him, he have a hideous woman biting onto his face. She looks up at us and walks away. Then she peaks from the wall to reveal the clown.

We walk towards Stan. "Get off me! Get off me! You left me!! You're not my friend!! You make me come here!!!" He yelled, frantically. We apologize to him. Out of the corner of my eyes I can see movement. I turn my head to see Georgie. I grab Mike's gun and follow him.

I enter a space. I notice the pile of trash that seems like reaches the highest roof of this place. My eyes landed on a familiar figure. It's Beverly.

I walk towards her then notice movements. I look up at Beverly. "I-I'll come back f-for you..." I said and chase after 'Georgie.' Across a well, there he stood.

Richie P.O.V

I turn my head to see Bill walking away. "Bill?" I said. The others notice his absence. "We have to follow him..." Eddie said. The rest just nodded in agreement. Then we run to follow where Bill was heading.

We enter a room. "Oh my god... the kids are floating" I said, looking up. The others did the same as well. I look around the place. Trash are piling up.

"Beverly?" I hear Ben said. I turn to see him running towards the said girl. "Guys! Come and help me pull her down!" He said. Mike runs towards him and lift him up. He grabs onto Beverly's ankle and pulls her down.