Winning One Shot

Hannah and Harry

*DING DONG*

The doorbell rang and I rushed to the door. I was fullly dressed in a white strapless dress and electric blue pumps. I had a long, matching blue necklace and I had curled my hair and put on minimal makeup.

I opened the door to reveal my wonderful boyfriend, Harry. We had been secretly dating since about halfway through xfactor. He had DMed me and asked for my number, and it went from there. Nobody knew but us. I haven't even told the girls, and Harry hasn't told the boys.

Harry was wearing a nice suit and was holding a bouqet of daisies. He handed them to me with a smirk.

"Thank you." I said with a smile. I set them in the vase next to the door. I kept it there for emergencies, like this one. Well, it's not really an emergency but you get what I'm saying.

"Ready, Hannah?" Harry asked, offering me his arm. I gladly took it and we walked out to his car. He opened the door for me and I climbed in.

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked, curiously.

"It's a surprise. But you'll love it. I think..."

"Please tell me?" 

"Nope. My lips are sealed."

"Pleeeeaasee?"

"Nope."

"Fine." I huffed. He chuckled and pulled into an empty parking lot. I glanced around quickly and gave Harry a questionable look.

"Are we at an airport?" I asked.

"Yes, but its only a short ride. An hour, tops."

"Alright.." I said, and we hopped out of the car. We walked over to a small helicopter and Harry opened the door once again for me.

"Hope in, copilot." He said.

"Copilot?! Who's piloting the plane?!"

"I am, of course."

"You know how to fly."

"I'll learn." He said very seriously. I'm sure I had a completely horrified look on my face because he busted out laughing.

"I'm kidding, I know how to fly. Relax." He said and I hesitantly climbed in. He walked around and climbed in himself. As we took off, I was clutching onto my seat. Harry was laughing at me and I shot him glares. I relaxed though, and slowly drifted to sleep.

-

"Hanna? Hannah, were here. Hannah wake up."

I fluttered my eyelids open to see Harry standing above me. I realized he was holding me and I was out of the plane.

"Sorry." I mumbled as he set me down.

"Nothing to be sorry for love." Harr said. I looked around at the area.

"Harry, this is beautiful." I said as I took in the glistening lake, the beautiful log cabin, and the deer nibbling at the branches near the woods.

"I'm glad you like it. Shall we go inside for dinner?" He asked. I nodded and followed him inside.

The inside of the cabin was just as beautiful as the outside. With high ceilings, dark furniture, and a homey feeling, it was perfect. On the table, was a meal of spaghetti a loaded baked potato, and a price of garlic bread. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you, Harry. This is absolutely perfect." I whispered. Harry squeezed my waist.

"You're welcome. I'd do this a thousand times over for you." He whispered into my hair, and then he kissed the top of my head. We sat down and ate the food. It was delicious.

"Harry, when did you have time to make this?" I asked, just realizing this.

"I, er, made it when you were asleep." He said, looking down at his plate.

"Well, it's delicious." I complimented and he smiled.

"We finished the dinner while talking about anything and everything. After we were done, I helped Harry clean up and then we slipped outside to sit by the lake.

"It's so pretty." I whispered, admiring the beauty of the lake.

"It's nothing compared to the sight of you." Harry said, and I turned to him and smiled. He reached out to stroke my face but I pulled him close and pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back softly and passionately. I felt the same fireworks as I always did, but stronger. Harry pulled away to catch his breath and looked up at me from underneath his eyelashes. He smiled and reached out to touch my face again.

"I love you." He whispered. This was the first time he said this to me, and I felt my heart swell. This would be the first time I said it to him too, and I knew I meant it.

"I love you, too, Harry. And you were right. I do love this place and I loved being here with you." I replied. He smiled and kissed me again. I couldn't help but think, I've got the perfect boy for the perfect night.

Written by In1Derland full credit goes to her. Thanks for writing such a fantastic one shot :-)