Love

Hannahs POV

I woke up and checked my iphone. I thought back to last night. I had to leave and come back home for school because my parents didnt want me failing. I remembered Codys face. He was crying and believe me I was too. It was a hard flight back. I just wanted to stop the plane and fly back to my Cody. 

I took a quick shower and blow dryed my hair. I then straightened it and picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a black knit sweater with a white infinity scarf. I put on my white sparkly uggs and finished getting ready. I ran down the stairs and made some cereal. I checked the clock, realizing that I was going to be late. I headed out the door and walked to the bus stop. Once I got a seat on the bus, I pulled out my earphones and my Iphone and listened to some music. I had arrived. My high school. It was a private high school. They were all about the sports and almost everyone was a snotty rich kid. The bell rang so I walked into school and went to my locker. I felt someone come up behind me and grab my waist. I turned around to yell at them to back off. I instantly recognized the person in front of me... my (now ex) boyfriend. 

"Hey babe," Nick said.

"Hey Nick, I have to tell you something. I dont think we should be together anymore. Im sorry."

I grabbed my stuff and closed my locker. I walked away and looked out of the corner of my eye at Nick. His mouth was wide open and his beautiful ocean blue eyes looked like they were about to burst into tears. I walked away, trying to be fast. I didnt want to be around him anymore. I felt him grab my arm and pull me around, making me face him. He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. I kissed back trying not to lead him on. His kisses could never compare to Cody's. We broke apart and before I knew what I was doing, I broke down. I burst into tears. So many, I was starting to get stares from the other sluts in the hallway. Nick led me to an empty class room and sat me down. 

"Please explain Hannah. Please."

"I agreed to be Cody's girlfriend. Please don't hate me. It didnt occur to me that we were still dating at the time. It was a c-choice be-between you or him. Im s-s-sorry."

Nick pulled me out of the seat and we sat down together on the floor. He scooted us against the wall. I was in between his legs, leaning against his chest. He held onto me until I stopped crying. 

"I wish it didn't have to end like this. Im sorry I wasnt good enough," he said.

I turned around and kissed him passionately. I could feel the sparks. We made out for a bit and broke off to catch our breaths.

"I have to go. Im late for class. I hope we can still be friends. Love you Nick. Bye." 

I gathered my stuff and headed to my first period, chemistry.

The rest of the day went fine. I hopped on the bus after school and began the ride home. I texted Cody.

Hey Cody. I miss you a lot:( Love you<3

When we got to my stop, I got off and walked home. I turned the corner to find Cody on the ground, blood seeping out of him. I looked up to the guy standing next to him. He was holding a gun. It was him. The guy I had left...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder who the guy could be... Who do you think it is???

Hey guys sorry for the note. Im going to keep writing thanks to @cammy31

Vote and Comment!! xoxoxoxo