Let's Go To The Beach!

Hannahs POV

After everything that has happened these past couple days, I don't know what Cody could do to make the week even better. I went shopping with my best friend and got a ton of clothes yesterday, which I'm excited to wear with Cody. 

Cody knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I said, waiting to see what he was wearing. He came in wearing blue shorts with a black plain t-shirt and some white boat shoes. 

"Hannah, put your bathing suit on because, drum roll please..."

I drummed my hands against my legs, giving him satisfaction.

"We're going to the Boardwalk today!"

I jumped for joy and ran over and kissed him. 

"Yayayayayayayayayayayayayay!" I jumped around the room saying.

I went into the million shopping bags and found a hot pink bikini I had bought yesterday. I went to the bathroom and changed. I came out, grabbed my purse and put my earphones, phone, lip gloss, charger, mascara and my wallet inside. I put on my flip flops and headed out with Cody. I ran back to my room and grabbed my sunscreen so that I could tan. 

We got in the car and headed to the boardwalk. Once we were there, we paid for parking and went inside. We headed to the beach first. We put out our chairs and towels and ran into the ocean. Cody picked me up and spun me around. He accidently dropped me, which caused him to drop too. We both burst into laughter so loud Hawaii probably heard it. We got up and threw water on each other. We decided to dry off so we went back to our chairs and relaxed. Cody put a hat and sunglasses on to make sure he didn't get noticed. Fans can get pretty crazy when Mr. Lovebug is around oh what am I kidding, I was one of those crazy fans a while ago. Look at me now, publically dating Cody Simpson.

After we tanned for a couple hours, we grabbed our stuff and put it back in the car with his security guard. He was staying in the car, just in case we get into trouble with anyone. We went back in and went on the swing ride where you are really high off the ground, it's one of my favorites. After that, we went on the log ride and got soaked. We went up the hill to the arcade, which we ran from because it really should be named MONEY PIT in all capital letters. 

We went on a few more rides before we got a fried twinky and some ice cream. We took a picture of us together to post later so we didn't get mobbed. We walked around and talked about random things. Cody fell for one of those game guys and won me a huge teddy bear. We also took a picture and headed back to the car. On our way, I accidently ran into someone who ended up falling to the ground. Cody helped him up only to find that it was Rex. I screamed and started to run but he caught me and held me by the arm. Cody sent the code word to his security guard to come help us. Rex held me close to him and held a gun to my head.

"I am finally going to get rid of you. You have caused me so much trouble and pain."

Cody stood there, knowing he couldn't do anything to help the situation. The security guard came up, put Cody behind him and pointed his gun at Rex.

"Put the gun down son. No one wants to get hurt here." 

Rex didn't move, which left the security guard no choice but to shoot his leg. Rex screamed in pain, dropped his gun and fell to the floor. The security guard called 911, told them his name and his position, what happened and where he was. He took Cody and I and rushed us out of the area to the car. We got in and headed back. I cried for a little longer but Cody helped by turning on Netflix and kissing me a few times. 

I really thought he was gone... Guess I was wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I really haven't been on and I feel really bad so to make it up to you I will be giving one of you a chance to be a character in the next chapter!

Just comment below, tell me your favorite part of the book so far and vote for the book!

I'll pull names and one of you can be in the next chapter!

The contest ends December 20 so hurry up and finish before you run out of time.

To all the jewish people, Happy Late Hanukkah and to all the other people, Happy Christmas and Kwanzaa... I don't know anyone who celebrates it haha anyways hope your holidays are good:)

Talk to you all soon!

Love ya