Im Awake

Codys POV

I was surrounded by black. My mind was all over the place. I could hear but I couldn't see. I heard someone talking to a girl. Hannah. She was in the room.

"Im sorry. He lost too much blood. He's in a coma at the moment but all we can do right now is hope. Im very sorry." the unknown person(who I think was a doctor). I heard the door slam and someone crying. Hannah was crying. I would be too. I felt her touch my hand and whisper.

"I love you Cody. If you can hear me in there, I really love you Cody. I hope you wake up soon. Just move your hand if you can hear me."

I struggled. I wanted to wake up. I tried to move my hand. I managed to slightly move my hand. I heard her scream with joy. I felt her sweet lips on mine. I loved her. I pushed with all my might, trying to open my eyes. I found myself staring into her beautiful eyes. I saw her red puffy cheeks and then realized I was awake. I was awake!! I leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. She smiled and ran to find the doctor. How long had I been asleep? 

Next day*

I would be out of the hospital next week. They said they wanted to make sure I was okay before they let me go. Hannah came when visiting hours started and when they ended. She some how knew this guy Jake whos mom was my nurse. She let Hannah stay after hours a couple of nights. We had movie night and game night. She was the one. I just knew it. I loved her so much.

"I love you so much Hannah."

"Awww I love you too Cody."

It was that little conversation that kept me happy. i loved her with all of my heart, or as much as I could give. I didnt want to lose more blood again. Hannah told me the story from her point of view. She told me how scared she was when she saw me hurt. 

Next week*

I was finally getting let go. I walked out of the hospital with Hannah, our hands intertwined. I walked out the doors to be met with a million flashes and news reporters. Oh great. 

News reporter:

"Im here live with Cody Simpson. Cody, can you tell us what happened."

She pointed the mic towards me and I froze. I began to speak so everyone went silent.

"I had an incident that is personal. I was shot and was in a coma for a while. I am fine now. Thank you." I finished and grabbed Hannah's hand and walked away towards our truck. I got in and the truck took us to our hotel for the night.

"Sorry about the paparazzi Hannah. They just want a good story thats all." I told her, hoping she would understand.

"I know Cody. I dont hate them I just dislike them."

"Good."

We got to the hotel. Hannah said she needed some things from the grocery store so she stayed in the van and I got out. I went to my hotel room and picked up my guitar. I wrote down my feelings and came up with a pretty good song.

1, 2, 3, 4

Look around

You should be

Should be dancing

Dance with me

Bottom line,

We're wasting time

So imma say what's

On my mind.

I just want you to know

That you're so so beautiful.

Uh, uh, uh

Baby I just want to be with you uh uh

I don't care if nobody's approve uh uh

Tell me what I gotta do to prove tonight

I might be the one, girl.

Uh uh uhBaby

I just want to be with you uh uh

I don't care if nobody's approve uh uh

Tell me what I gotta do to prove tonight

I might be the one, girl.

Thought we were caught in the moment

The moment you know.

That you want me to own it, to own it

Lets go.

And I need you to know

That you're so so beautiful.

Uh, uh, uhBaby I just want to be with you uh uh

I don't care if nobody's approve uh uh

Tell me what I gotta do to prove tonight

I might be the one, girl.

Uh uh uhBaby I just want to be with you uh uh

I don't care if nobody's approve uh uh

Tell me what I gotta do to prove tonight

I might be the one, girl.

Don't over-think it

We don't have to leave yet

We're just having fun

What could go wrong

There aint no question about it

I'm saying it's you that I want

Uh, uh, uhBaby I just want to be with you uh uh

I don't care if nobody's approve uh uh

Tell me what I gotta do to prove tonight

I might be the one, girl.

Uh uh uhBaby I just want to be with you uh uh

I don't care if nobody's approve uh uh

Tell me what I gotta do to prove tonight

I might be the one, girl.

Now all I had to do was wait for her to come home...

_________________________________________________________________________

But will she? 

Sorry for the late update. I didnt know you guys loved it so much! Comment and vote!!!!!

:)

:)

:)

xoxo