We Meet Once Again

Hannahs POV

I woke up and checked my phone, the brightness blinding me. I lowered the brightness and checked my notifications. I had a few texts from friends and a couple likes on an instagram picture. I noticed a direct message on twitter. I clicked on my inbox and found myself staring at the username I dreaded seeing for forever... @Rex12345. He said: "Hey I know you hate me but I wanted to know if you wanted to meet me at Grizzly Restaurant at 6. Bring Cody and dress casual. See you then hopefully."

At that moment, I was scared. I havent been scared in a while but I am genuinely scared. I cant not go, thats mean but I dont want to get hurt again. I rejected the message and didnt answer. I dont know if Im ready for this yet. I mean, Im just getting back to normal with Cody. I decided that I should talk to Cody about it before I said no. I watched a movie on Netflix while I was waiting for Cody to wake up. He woke up at 10am-ish. He slept in kind of late but we did go to sleep late last night. I saw him walk into the back area.

"Good Morning Babe." He said with a kiss.

"Morning baby. I have to talk to you about something."

"Okay. Whats up?" He said and sat down.

"Rex messaged me saying he wants to have dinner with us tonight. I dont know if I can do it Cody. What if he hurts us? Im scared."

"Dont be scared, I'll protect you babe. If you dont want to go, we dont have to. I can have security go for us. We can write him a note and have Jeffrey give it to him. You dont have to say yes." He said and gave me a kiss on my nose.

"And this is why I love you. Id rather right him a note but I think we should go. We can double security and take precautions. I want to hear what he says. It has to be good and if not, we can laugh."

"Okay babe. I love you."

"Love you too Cody."

We got ready for the meeting. We had double security and many different escapes if we wanted to leave at any point. I got in the car. Cody must have felt me shaking because he leaned in and whispered in my ear "We will be fine babe." We arrived at the restaurant on time. We got out of the SUV holding hands. I looked at Cody and we began to walk in. We found Rex sitting at a table and sat down. He was sitting with someone. Wait, I knew her. Oh no... This could not be happening. Shes here... He was sitting next to Tiff. My best friend. If hes trying to make me mad, hes doing a good job. How on earth did he find her? I looked over at Cody and motioned to my phone. I started texting Cody. 

Text Convo: H=hannah C=cody

H: Thats my best friend Tiff.

C: Omg. How do they know each other?

H: I have no clue. I think we should leave soon.

C: okay babe. Just say you have to go to the bathroom and that will be our signal to leave.

I put my phone down and looked at Rex and Tiff. They were holding hands. They began making out hard. I couldnt take it. 

"Im going to the bathroom."

Codys POV

I was about to get up and leave. Hannah wanted to leave and I dont blame her. She saw her ex and her best firend making out. I would be mad too.

Rex broke the kiss and looked at me. "You better tell your girlfriend that she needs to toughen up. I mean cmon(laughs) she got mad because of that? (laughs)

"I would keep your thoughts to yourself. You have no clue how much security I have right here. You even go near her, all security has orders to arrest you and Tiff. I would be careful."

Rex gets up. He lookec me right in the eyes. "Watch me." Rex walked over to Hannah and touched her arm. She flinched and you could tell she was uncomfortable. Suddenly, 15 security guards were surrounding Rex and Tiff. They were arrested and taken away. Rex looked at me and smirked. This guy needed some help, quickly. I ran to Hannah and kissed her. She kissed back and we made out for who knows how long. We broke apart and headed back to the bus. I loved her. Alot. I would not let Rex ruin what we have. I dont want her getting hurt one more time. Once was enough and I almost lost her. I will protect her no matter what. Love is war and girl I'll be your soldier.