The Attempt To Kidnap

Hannahs Pov

I left Cody and headed to the store. I wanted some more snacks for tonight. I had a feeling me and Cody would be snuggling. I hopped out of the car and one of Cody's bodyguards followed behind me. Cody wanted to make sure I was protected. He didnt want Rex or Nick to hurt me. I walked inside and got a shopping cart. I gave it to Cody's bodyguard to push which made him let out a sigh. I heard him mutter under his breath

"Why do I have this job."

I walked around, picking up chips and goldfish. I decided to grab some more ketchup for Cody. I turned around to ask the bodyguard where the ketchup was. He was gone. I suddenly began freaking out. I ran out of the store as fast as I could. I just sat in the van, waiting for the bodyguard to come back. I thought for a second. Didnt we leave the van locked? I began to open the door but not before I heard the lock on the van lock. I screamed. It was muffled by a hand that quickly covered my mouth. It was Nick's hand. I turned around and punched him in the face. It gave me a second to try to unlock the door. I opened it and ran into the parking lot as fast as I could. I began to run down the street. NIck was behind me. I was too far away from the hotel. I would never make it without being caught. I saw a police car heading towards me. I took it as my escape. I waved my hands in the air, hoping the driver would see me. He pulled over and I hopped in fast and locked the door. I let out a breath.

"Officer, a guy just tryed to lock me in my truck and some how he got my keys. Can you please take me to my hotel?" I said, trying to be sweet and kind.

"Sure, since youre already here. Where is this "guy"?"

"He's right there. I pointed to Nick's figure running towards us. The police officer pulled off of the road fast and took me home. I got to the hotel and thanked the officer for the ride. I ran upstairs to our hotel room. The door was open...

I walked in grabbing the umbrella by the door. Someone had been in here. I looked through the whole hotel room to find one thing...

Cody was gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooooohhhh!!

Sorry for the short chapter. Have a lot of studying to do:)

Comment and Vote!