Trouble

Cody's POV

I knew I had to make a good impression when Hannah came for dinner. I made sure my guitar was nearby because I wrote a song about us. I went over the lyrics a few times before making a final draft. I went into my bed area and picked out some tan skinny jeans and a collared white shirt. I changed and rolled up the sleeves to my elbow. I wanted this to be casual too. I put on some of my white boat shoes and checked myself in the mirror. I dont know why she is different than all of my other fans. I mean I love all my angels but I think she has a secret. I don't know what but I'll get it out of her. I sat down and thought about how her eyes sparkled in the sunlight. What am I saying? She's a fan. She probably just wants to be able to say that she kissed Cody Simpson. She is probably just playing me to get satisfaction. I'll flirt a little tonight and see if she does want me for who I am, not Cody Simpson. I stood up and began to text her

Hey. I miss you. Come faster x...

I stopped texting when I noticed a pair of lips on mine. I pulled away to be staring at Bella Thorne. We dated for a while but it was only for the tabloids.

"Don't do that. We aren't dating anymore." I said, wanting her to go so I could see Hannah.

"Why not? We should get back together. I love you Cody." she said and leaned in.

I pulled away. "Im sorry. I have a date tonight and you are kind of ruining the mood."

"Fine. I'm just going to tell all of the paparazzi outside that you guys are dating and that you rejected me. We will see what happens then."

"You wouldn't."

"I would. Now go outside and kiss me in front of the paparazzi or I will tell them about you two having a date."

I agreed knowing this was a bad idea. Hannah was going to hate me if she ever saw this. I grabbed Bella's hand and walked out of the bus. She put on her best smile and posed for some pictures. She saw a car pull up nearby so she leaned in and we kissed. Our kisses had no sparks anymore. They aren't what they used to be. I pulled away softly and searched the paparazzi. Everyone was trying to get a good shot. I found myself looking at Hannah, with tears in her eyes. She ran off with her stuff into the building. This was not good. Not good at all...

Hannahs POV

I just saw him making out with Bella Thorne. I thought they broke up. I knew this would happen. I would get my heart broken forever, it would never heal. I ran inside a nearby building and searched for the nearest bathroom or room. It was an office building for some company. I walked in and asked the lady at the desk where there was a bathroom. She pointed me the way and I told her to say she never saw me. I was walking quickly down the aisles of people at desks. I saw the bathroom when I felt myself hit a body. I heard papers flying to the ground. I looked at who I ran into and was about to say sorry.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah. Im fine are you okay?"

"Yeah dont worry. Im Rex.

"Im Hannah. Look Im really sorry. I am kind of trying to hide from someone so let me clean these up for you and then you can pretend you never saw me."

"Ex-boyfriend?"

"Yeah. How did you know."

"I did the same thing. Here, I'll let you put your stuff down in my office."

He lifted me up with his strong hands. He was so hot. He had blonde hair and was really fit. What am I saying? I love Cody, not Rex. I walked behind him as he led me to his office.

"Stay as long as you need to. What does your ex look like so if I see him I can let you know. Heres my number. Ill text you if he's in the area."

"Its going to sound weird but its Cody Simpson. You know 15 year old singer. He has 4 albums." 

"Gotcha. I'll keep an eye out. Make yourself at home."

"I will. Thanks."

Rex left and I noticed I had been smiling for no reason. I could not have been falling for Rex. He's not Cody and even if he hurt me, I still love him. Why is life so complicated? I took out my iphone and went on Aol to check my email. I saw a picture of Cody and Bella kissing. The caption said...

Cody Simpson and Bella Thorne kiss in front of paparazzi. Looks like mystery girl has some competiiton. Is Cody cheating on Bella or is it the other way around?

I shut off my phone in frustration. Why did he do this to me? I did nothing to him except love him. Thats it. Nothing more nothing less. Love is so complicated...