Perfect

Codys POV

I woke up naturally and looked over at Hannah. She looked so cute when she slept. I closed my eyes and dreamed about last night. I almost lost her and I cant imagine what would have happened if she went with Rex. It was obvious he didnt love her. I suddenly came up with a song idea so I grabbed my phone from the ground and started to type my idea in the notes app.

If you ever need to cry

I'll wipe the tears right from your eyes

Oh yes I will

You can fall asleep at night

Ill sing to you a lullaby

Oh yes I will

Can I be a gentleman

I'll be as gentle as I can

Girl what would it take

To be your gentleman

I'll be the luckiest man

If I could be your gentleman

I smiled and put my phone down. I leaned over and kissed Hannah softly on the forehead. I quietly got up and went to get breakfast. I grabbed some Frosted Cody cereal and sat down. I looked through my twitter notifications. Wow... some fans will go the max just to get noticed. I saw the usual tweeters and then I saw @codysangel15 posted a tweet and I was tagged in it.

@codysangel15: @CodySimpson He doesnt know it yet, but he found me. I wonder what hes doing right now.

I stopped and looked at the tweet. I found her. It turned out, I found my true love. I seriously think this is fate trying to tell us something. I looked up and found myself staring at the most beautiful angel ever.

"Hey angel. How did you sleep."

"Good. I was wondering if we could go shopping today?"

"Sure angel. Anything for you."

I finished my breakfast and changed into some swim shorts and a t shirt. I walked into the kitchen area and found Hannah sitting down on the bench, looking on her phone. She had perfectly curled hair. She was wearing some short shorts and a flowy tank top. I sat next to her and put my arm around her waist. 

"Have I ever told you that you are beautiful?"

Yes, I think a few times but it never gets old."

We kissed and grabbed our stuff. We walked out holding hands and walked to the SUV waiting for us. We hopped in and just relaxed for a while. We shopped throughout the day suprisingly without any fans. We got to know each other and we definitely got a few laughs in. We got back to the bus safe and sound. We spent the rest of the afternoon snuggling on the couch. I got into bed and waited for Hannah. She came in and once again I was protecting her. This is the life.