Birthday Part 3

Hannahs POV

The countdown began and before I knew it, I heard girls counting down. “10! 9!” I joined in. “8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! 0!” At this point, I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I looked over at Cody and found him in his seat on his phone. It kinda upset me that he didn’t care about the show. Whatever. I was enjoying it and that’s all that matters. The video started and a guy started talking. After that, Justin’s shadow came on the screen and before I knew it, he flew out of the screen with wings. Then, the doors opened and he flew out with big metal wings. Side music was playing as he flew down to the main stage. He was wearing an all white outfit with some classy sunglasses.

He screamed “Let’s go!” and talked to the crowd for a second. I didn’t really catch what he said because I was screaming so loud. The music started and he started to sing All Around The World. He danced around the stage and touched a couple girls hands (including mine). I fangirled when he did and I could tell Cody didn’t like it one bit.

Justin continued to sing a few more songs from the Believe album. I walked over to Cody, giving up my spot next to the stage very quickly. These girls did not mess around. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I layed my head down on his shoulder.

“I’m sorry Cody,” I said.

“Its fine. Get back up there! You look like your having a ton of fun. Its your birthday,” he paused and kissed me, “go have fun,” he said lovingly.

I got back up and pushed my way to my original spot. I got tapped on my shoulder so I turned around to find a security guard motioning me to follow him. I looked towards Cody but he wasn’t there. I followed the security guard, who ended up bringing me backstage. He walked me up to the opening for the stage. I heard Justin talking about finding his One Less Lonely Girl. He danced and sang the beginning of the song. His two dancers ran back to where I was and quickly walked me to the middle of the stage where the throne was. They sat me down and started dancing again. Justin walked up to me and sat down next to me, serenading me with his words. He continued to sing as he got up, sat back down, got back up and danced around before sitting back down next to me to end the song.

“Everyone, this is Hannah.”

I smiled not knowing what was happening.

“I’d like to introduce a close friend of mine. Ladies and Gentleman, Cody Simpson!”

Cody walked out onto the stage holding a microphone.

“Hey guys, you enjoying the show so far?”

All the girls screamed making him and Justin smile. Two workers brought out two stools.

“We would like to dedicate this song to you, Hannah,” Justin said.

“I love you,” Cody chimed in before strumming a couple cords on the guitar that was brought out to him. A stand was put in front of Cody so he put his microphone there.

Cody started strumming the cords to As Long As You Love Me.

Justin sang:

As long as you love me [3x]

We're under pressure,

Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in

Keep it together,

Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning

But hey now, you know, girl,

We both know it's a cruel world

But I will take my chances

Cody joined in so both of them were singing together. Their voices complimented each others.