So Listen

Codys POV

I stomped away and ran in the direction Hannah did.  I ran and entered a nearby building to find everyone in cubicles working. I went up to the lady at the front desk and asked if she had seen a girl my age in here.

"No. Sorry sweetie. Who ever it is, make sure to get them back."

I walked out in frustration. Where could she be? Why had I kissed Bella? It ruined our perfect night. It was wrong of me to kiss her and now I'm sending Hannah mixed signals. I know she wants me and I want her now more than ever. I want to comfort her and make sure she never leaves me again. I went back to my tour bus and just cried. I cried for a while until I heard the door open. Hannah was in front of me.

"I know you didnt mean to hurt me and I'm sorry i ran away. I know its probably for the tabloids and thats okay. I love you cody. I'll never leave you again."

I sat up and looked at her. I got up and hugged her so hard. Shes back and she isn't leaving again. I broke the hug and smiled at her. She was so beautiful. I'm so lucky. We leaned in and I gave everything I had into our kiss. We both wanted more so we deepened the kiss on my bed. I love her. Shes mine. No one elses. Shes so beautiful. We both caught our breaths and walked to where my dinner, now cold, was set up. We snuggled on the couch for a while. I grabbed my guitar and began to sing.

Ive been trying to find the right words

But they always seem to hit the page wrong

You see I tend to fight words

You breathe them into life and they're gone

I need some louder speaking actions

They do what letters could never do

See you are my addiction

I need more than words to show you

So listen to me, listen

Listen to my heartbeat

Id like to think you understand me

But I never really like to assume

So you never have to ask me

Imma let my actions tell you the tru-hu-huth

For you-hu-hu-hu-hu

There is nothing I wouldn't go through-hu-hu-hu

And if you need some proo-hu-hu-oof

You can find it in what I do-hu-hu

Listen to me baby

And I could tell you everyday

Just how much I want you

Ive never been good with words but I went and wrote this song for you

I stopped singing and looked at Hannah. She was crying. Did I say something? 

"Hey Hannah, why are you crying?"

"Because you wrote a song for me. Its amazing. I love you."

We kissed for a while and then had dinner. We talked about school and life and ended up asking each other questions. We snuggled on the couch and watched tv for a while. We decided it was time to end the day so we changed into our pajamas. We hopped into my bed together and just layed next to each other. I turned her towards me. She smiled and licked her bottom lip. Inviting me in. We locked lips and made out for what seemed like forever. I didnt want it to end. We caught our breaths and fell asleep. I fell asleep with her in my arms and boy did it feel amazing. I felt protective and strong when I was around her. I woke up to an empty bed. I got up and followed the smell of coffee. Hannah was standing there making coffee. I went up behind her and kissed her neck sweetly. She turned around and gave me a good morning kiss. I grabbed my cereal and we sat together. We decided to go shopping together so we changed. I was in skinny jeans, a short sleeve t shirt and some boat shoes. I grabbed my sunglasses and hat and waited for Hannah. She came out wearing a light pink sundress and white converse. She grabbed her sunglasses and phone and we were out the door. We walked out of the bus holding hands. It was starting to become a normal thing now. We got to the car and headed to the mall.

Hannahs POV

Once we got there, we began shopping. Cody started getting recognized after a while and next thing we know, we are crowded by screaming girls. We ran to a store nearby. I was running in when I bumped into someone. 

"Oh Im sorry. Are you okay?"

I looked down to see myself staring at Bella. I ran towards Cody and screamed to run faster. We got in the back and I told him.

"I ran into Bella out there. She looked pretty mad."

"Hannah, she means nothing to me. I swear."

He leaned over and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and after a while we let go. We went out the back door of the mall quietly and jumped in the car. We stopped at starbucks on the way. What a day...

___________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, sorry this is long! They wont all be this long. Hope you like it! Comment and vote:) Thanks