Flight 658 Has Landed

Authors note: Sooo sorry guys for the really long pause. School became a big part of my week every week but dont worry Im not ending this book any sooner than I anticipated to. Here you go Simpson Fans! Be prepared for the most amazing chapters ever! If you like this book, please vote. Also, follow my account so you can get updates on when the book is updating and more! Finally, comment below any questions or comments you have. I love to hear your thoughts on the chapters:) love you all 

xoxoxo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hannah's POV

Flight 658, we have landed in Los Angeles. Hope you all enjoy the sunny weather. Have a good day and thank you for flying Southwest.

I was here. I was in LA and seconds away from seeing Cody again. It’s been so long since we hugged. I still remember the last day we saw each other... Back on topic. IM HERE AND ABOUT TO HUG MY BOYFRIEND. AHHHHH!! I can’t believe its really happening. I grabbed my carry on and got off the plane as soon as I could. I got out of the plane connector and walked towards the luggage pick up place. I bumped into a couple people resulting in a couple “Ow”s and a few “Watch where your going”s. I continued towards the sign since I was in the farthest gate ever! I rode down the escalator and found the limo driver holding a sign that said HANNAH SIMPSON. I smiled and walked to him. The limo driver was dressed in a suit. He had blonde hair, which kind of looked like Cody’s. I shook my head and told myself that I was going crazy. He really needed to show up faster. He had a big blonde mustache that made me laugh. I went to the luggage lane to pick up my two suitcases. I finally got both of them and walked out to the front where the limos parked. I followed the limo driver to the limo. I hopped in and realized that Cody wasn’t there. I got out and asked the limo driver.

“Where’s Cody? He’s supposed to be picking me up.”

The limo driver shrugged and finished putting my suitcases in the trunk. I turned around and began to text Cody. I turned back around to ask the limo driver if he knew where Cody was but found myself staring at Cody himself. He was dressed as the limo driver the whole time! I knew he looked too familiar. I ran to him and kissed him. After that, we hugged for a bit before we both got into the limo.

The actual limo driver came out of the airport building and walked over to the limo. He got in and said “Hello Mr. and Ms. Simpson. How are you two today?” I smiled at how he was so nice. I knew this was something Cody told him to say. Oh how I love this boy. 

“Good, thank you,” I said, trying to be nice to the guy. The driver pulled out of the parking lot and turned up the radio. 

“Hey everyone this is Cody Simpson here. My new album is almost done. Cant wait for all my angels to hear it. Vote for me on radiodisney.com for the Radio Disney Awards where I’ll be performing one of my songs. See you guys soon!” The radio went to a commercial after that. He was nominated. I was amazed. I smiled and kissed him lightly. He was kind of shocked because he looked at me after like he was really confused.

“What?” I asked, like it was normal.

“Nothing. Just wondering why you got excited,” He said with a smirk on his face.

“I heard what you said on the radio station and I thought you deserved a kiss,” I said.

He finally smiled and acted like it was normal. The driver told us we were at the hotel so I hopped out and grabbed my bags. I put them on the valet’s trolley and Cody told the guy the room number. We walked into the hotel holding hands and went into the elevator that a little girl was holding open for us. I said “Thank You” to the little girl. She smiled but then got shy afterwards and went behind her moms legs. I heard a little petite voice say something.

“Are you Cody Simpson?” She said, still behind her mom.

Cody smiled and bent down to her height.

“Yes, I am. Do you want a picture angel?” 

As soon as he asked her, she put on a big smile. It was so adorable. I took the picture of the two of them as her mom was busy talking on her work phone. Parents like that really annoy me. She was so adorable. The little girl asked me for a hug and a picture too so I bent down and had Cody take it of us. She was laughing and smiling the whole time. This only made me laugh and smile too so we both ended up smiling in the photo. It got me thinking that one day, I want a daughter like her. And Cody will be the dad.

Codys POV

She is so great with kids. When I see her with that little girl, it makes me think about our future. I honestly think she’s the one. Fate brought us together. I hope she thinks the same about us and how much we have in our future to do together. I know were too young to get married and everything. I haven’t told her about the award ceremony tonight. Im pretty sure she knows about my new album. Almost every song thats on the album is about her. Except Wish You Were Here, that ones about my family and friends back in Gold Coast. One of the worst things about releasing the album is the Paradise Tour I have to go on. Its going to be at least two months. Im not going out of the country thank goodness but I haven’t talked to Scooter about her coming yet. I really want her and it would definitely help with the publicity. It would exceed the one week we are allowed to be together so I guess she probably won’t be able to come. 

The elevator let us out and I lead her to our hotel room. I opened it up with the key card and led her into the suite. It was the highest room and it had 4 rooms total, including the kitchen, the living room and two bedrooms. But we wont be using both. She fell onto the made bed and let out a sigh.

“What’s on the schedule for tonight?” She asked really excitingly.

“Were going to the Radio Disney Awards.” I told her.

“YYYYAAAAAYYYY!!!” She jumped up and began laughing and dancing around the hotel room. I started to laugh too and before I knew it, we were both laughing and dancing horribly. 

“Wait. How long until we leave?” I heard her ask me as she panted from dancing so much.”

“3 or so hours.” I told her. She freaked out and muttered something about doing her hair and not having enough time. She ran right by me into the bathroom. I laughed to myself at how she was so happy and then became so frantic.

Guess I should start to get ready too. Can’t wait until tonight.