Decisions

Hannahs POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got up and changed into sweatpants and a tank top. I went into the kitchen to find Alli making pancakes.

"Morning Alli. Where's Cody?"

"Oh hey Hannah. Cody had to go to a soundcheck for his concert today."

"Did we move cities while I was sleeping?"

"Yeah we are in LA now. No one told you?"

"Nope, no one told me. I think Im going to go and shop for a while. I'll be back soon."

I grabbed my phone, my sunglasses, my earphones and my wallet. I walked out of the bus and put in my earphones. I walked down the busy streets of LA, stopping in stores and getting some cute clothes. I turned a corner on the street and saw Cody and Bella making out. They were obviously oblivious to the fact that I was watching them. Cody had Bella against the brick wall. I felt tears prickling my eyes. I went up to Cody and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and was about to yell at me for interrupting him when he noticed it was me.

"Hannah, I can explain."

"There's nothing to explain Cody. You said she meant nothing to you. Apparently she does so Im going to leave. You can find me in Vegas if you feel like youre ready to talk. Goodbye Cody. I hate you."

I ran down the street into a small coffee shop. I was crying so hard. I probably looked like a mess. I began walking back to the bus. I got there safely. I called Alli and asked if Cody was in the bus. She said no so I opened the door to grab my stuff. I was welcomed with a sight that would scar my heart forever. Cody and Bella were doing it. I ran to my bed cubicle and grabbed everything. I ran back outside. I sat down on the sidewalk and cried for a little bit. I felt a hand on me, If it was Cody, he was about to get slapped.

"Dont touch me with that f-ing hand that you just touched Bella with. Leave me alone Cody. I obviously dont mean anything to you so just go away. Its for the better jerk."

I turned around and found myself staring at Rex. I didnt know how he got here from Vegas.

"Rex? Why are you here?"

"I followed you here. I wanted to make sure you didnt get hurt again. Let me take you to my hotel so you can get a room. Flights to Vegas dont start until tomorrow."

I grabbed my stuff and had a friendly conversation with him all the way to the hotel. No one was at the desk... oddly so I just decided to put my stuff in Rex's hotel. I put my stuff down and crashed on the couch. Rex sat next to me and snuggled with me while I cried. He lifted my head up and looked into my eyes.

"Youre beautiful. You know that?"

"I heard Cody say it before but thanks anyways."

He leaned in and for some reason I thought it was okay to lean in too. We kissed and deepened the kiss shortly after. We took the kiss to his hotel bed and lets just say... we had some fun haha. I woke up to Rex next to me. I was naked and I knew what I had did last night. It all came back in a flashback. I made a huge mistake and I knew it. Was I falling for Rex? I really liked him but I am still getting over Cody. Rex started moving so I layed back down to pretend I was asleep. I wanted to hear what he said.

"Good morning beautiflul. Oh your still asleep." He got up and put some clothes on. He came over to my side of the bed and kissed my forehead. "I love you Hannah. Much more than Cody did." He walked into the kitchen to get something. He really did like me. I liked him. I wanted to kiss him again so I pretended as if I had just woken up. I smiled at him and motioned for him to come over. He came over looking a little confused. He bent down and next thing I knew we were kissing. We deepened the kiss on the bed but I made sure to cover myself. We broke apart to catch our breaths. 

"Damn Hannah. What you do to me."

"I love you Rex. I love you."

"I love you too Hannah." We kissed again but it didnt last long. I want on my twitter to see notifications blowing up my phone.

@lovespeakhappysmile: did you see what Cody did last night. Awww @codysangel15 pic.twitter/Coe45r

I looked at the picture. It was a picture of Cody holding a sign on stage

Hannah: I love you. Im sorry. Please forgive me

I started to cry and Rex noticed. He was by my side in a second holding me. He looked at the picture and looked at me.

"Do you still love him Hannah?"

"I dont know... sniffle... I dont know."

"Are you going to go back to Vegas because if you are, our flight leaves in a couple hours"

This was the hardest decision of my life. Go with Rex back to Vegas or forgive Cody and deal with Bella. What will I do...