It's All On The Line

Entertainment Tonight:

"Cody Simpson was seen holding hands with a mystery girl last night after his concert in Las Vegas. They were swarmed with paparazzi when they both began running to Cody's tour bus when the mystery girl fell on the street. Cody was seen picking her up bridal style and carrying her onto the bus. The question is... who is this girl? and has she captured our star's little heart? This is Makaela reporting from Las Vegas. Back to you Chris."

Hannah's POV

What have I done now? I didn't mean to get him in trouble and now his whole career is on the line because of me. He was sent into a meeting this morning, probably about last night. How will he ever forgive me? Maybe its just best if I leave him alone. I thought this was a good plan so I grabbed my stuff from the bus and began to write a note.

Dear Codes,

Im sorry I caused all this drama. I really didnt mean to so I have decided it might be best to leave you alone. I know how much you love your career and I respect that. Text me when you get this and I hope to see you in concert soon. Thanks for letting me stay the night but I do have to leave. Its the right thing to do. I love you. Forever and Always.

Love, Hannah

I opened the door and walked out to my moms car. I had texted her to pick me up so she came over right away. I was walking towards the car and I could see it getting closer. I felt a hand on me and I knew it was Cody. I turned around and looked at his face. He had tears in his eyes and his cheeks. He was sniffling and it made me want to cry too. 

"Hannah, they yelled at me but I told them that it wouldnt happen again. I love you Hannah. Please dont leave me. I need you, you do something to my heart that no one has done before. Trust me, we can work it out. I promise."

I looked up at him and smiled. I leaned in and we kissed. Now I know what youre thinking. Oh My Gosh she kissed him in front of her mom. Yes I did. We let go so I could talk.

"I won't leave forever I promise. I need to go home and get some clothes and stuff and I'll be back tonight for dinner and maybe some dessert if your lucky. I love you Cody but my dad said he wants to talk about how long I'll be gone for and how far away I'll be. I will be back soon."

And with a kiss, I was gone. I got in the car and drove away. I went home and grabbed most of my clothes, my toiletries and a few other things. I was about to put my stuff in the car when I heard my dad say.

"You aren't going anywhere missy. We need to talk about school, your part time job, and a few more things."

I walked back to the table and told him everything I had talked about with Cody. My dad was fine with me skipping school for a few months as long as I made it all up. I kissed him goodbye and the next thing I knew, I was driving to see my Codes again. I smiled to myself as I was thinking about how much I loved him and all the great times we had together. I swear, if I hadnt run into him literally, I wouldnt have been through everything we had done together. I cant wait to see him again...