Birthday Part 1

Codys POV

It’s Hannah’s birthday is today and it has to be perfect. Im planning on taking her on a shopping spree during the day and then take her to a Justin Bieber concert tonight. After, I’m going to take her to a night picnic afterwards on the Hollywood sign’s hill. It will look over the entire city, which is really pretty at night. She’s sleeping at the moment and one she wakes up, she’s going to get a few burnt pancakes. I learned this morning that I am not the best cook.

Hannah walks in with a smile on her face. I walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek.

“Good morning beautiful. Happy Birthday,” I said as I walked over to the oven to grab some of my amazing pancakes.

“Thanks,” she said with a smile. 

“Oh my gosh, you cooked for me! Yay!” She exclaimed.

I sat the pancakes and maple syrup in front of her as I sat down across from her with my Frosted Cody’s cereal. We ate and talked for a while until we were finished. 

“Today is going to be a very busy day so let’s go change and get started!” I exclaimed to  Hannah, hoping to get her excited for her big day. She seemed pretty excited. Hannah and I went to go change. I chose a shirt that said “Drive Carefully In Beverly Hills” and some tan shorts. I grabbed some white vans and fixed my hair. 

I came out of the room to find Hannah in some light jean ripped short shorts with a little fringe at the ends. She had a black and white tribal print tank top on with some black converse that looked brand new. She grabbed her black wallet and her Iphone. We walked out of the bus holding hands and got into the truck that was waiting for us.

After a half hour or so, we finally arrived to the outside mall. I helped her out of the car and led her to the Apple store. I’ve known about her desire for the Iphone 5 and I was finally going to get it for her. We went up to the counter and moved all of her stuff onto the new Iphone. I swear she was about to burst of joy. We looked at the phone cases they had but she didn’t love any of them. She was talking about a case sale at Juicy Couture so we headed over there after I finished paying for Apple Care and the phone. She walked in and instantly fell in love with two cases. She couldn’t choose so I told her to get both. I payed for them and we walked out.

We were about to walk into a store when all of a sudden, paparazzi come out and started snapping millions of photos of us. I smiled at Hannah and put my arm around her waist. We posed and took tons of pictures together. I wanted this to be a big headline “Birthday Girl Gets The Best Birthday Present; Cody. Okay, maybe that was a little overboard but hey why not make her feel like the special girl for a day. We posed a bit more and finally walked into Forever 21.

        Hannah began grabbing things and handing me others. I walked around looking like a closet with all the girly clothes in my hands. Hannah and I had a ton of fun, and laughed a lot as we traveled around the store. She felt bad that I was paying for everything, so I let her pay for half of it. We checked out and the total cost came to over $200 dollars. After we got all 15 bags situated on our arms, we walked over to Converse and got 3 pairs, 1 high top and the rest classic All Stars. I called my driver and told him to come and grab the bags since they were getting out of hand. Hannah agreed with me but wanted to keep a few of them for some reason. She said something about them being one of the best things about shopping. Who wants to carry so many bags? Apparently Hannah but honestly I don’t know if I know anyone else. Bella always made me carry the bags. We walked around a bit more, stopping in Vans and got a pair for each of us. Finally, we got some lunch at the food court. 

After we were finished with our Cane’s, we walked outside and got into my car waiting for us. We went back to the hotel room and dropped everything off there. I think we might have gone a little over the top since our room was pretty much a mall itself. I took a picture of the room and put it on Instagram and Twitter. The caption was “the birthday girl really loves shopping. We took home the mall today haha” 

We changed and started getting ready for the night. I told Hannah to wear something casual but a bit fancy, not too much of course. I plugged in her phone after I saw that it was down to 10%. She needs it to be 100% since she'll be taking pictures with Justin tonight. Hopefully, she loves my plans for tonight...