Let's Walk The Carpet

Hannahs POV

I went into the bathroom and pulled out my curler. I then pulled out my makeup bag and opened it up, revealing the many eyeshadows, foundations and mascaras I had. I went into the room to grab a dress Cody’s manager’s assistant had chosen for me. It apparently matched the tie Cody was wearing. The dress was strapless and had silver and blue sparkles on the top. It was a bright blue and it was super short. I picked it up and put it up to my body. I loved it! It was the perfect size. I heard the beep of my curler from the bathroom so I ran in and seperated a piece of my hair from the rest. I left the curler in for a few seconds and let it go. It gave me the perfect curl so I continued to do that until all of my hair was done. I then decided to wear a creme eyeshadow and grey on the outsides of my lid. I put both on slowly and then put my mascara on. I finished the rest of my makeup. I peeked outside quietly and saw Cody putting his matching tie on. He was smiling about something, but I didnt know what. I walked into the bedroom where Cody was and changed into the dress. 

“Cody, can you zip me up please?” I asked.

“Of course,” He said, as he walked over to me. He walked behind me and started to zip my dress up. He began to kiss my neck, but I didn’t want it to go to far so I stopped it before it got serious.

“Don’t worry, if you do good in your performance, you’ll get to do it tonight.” I told him. I walked away and checked my hair in the mirror again. I grabbed my purse and walked with Cody out the door. We stood in the elevator and held hands. 

“You look beautiful Hannah,” He told me, making me blush and turn away.

“Thanks,” I replied. It always feels good to hear that your pretty. We walked out of the hotel doors to be blinded by paparazzi. They all wanted the pictures of “the it couple” before they walked the red carpet. We smiled and posed for a few seconds in front of the limo. We both got in so that we weren’t late.

Codys POV

We have arrived. I looked out the window and saw the red carpet. There were so many flashes that I was already becoming blind. The worker opened the limo door. I got out and helped Hannah out since she was in high heels. We started to walk and occasionally stopped and posed for the paparazzi. They loved Hannah. They were pulling her aside, asking her questions and having her pose by herself. Some guy called both of us over so when she was done with her interview, we walked over hand in hand to the guy.

“Where did you two meet?” The guy asked curiously with his microphone in hand. He pointed it towards us, not knowing who was going to talk. I decided to answer this one so I began to talk.

“We actually met backstage at one of my shows. We bumped into each other... literally and started talking. Before we knew it we were dating! She is definitely my angel.”

The guy looked satisfied with my answer and let us go. She was smiling and blushing as we continued to walk down the red carpet. We continued onto the photo area. We waited our turn since Austin Mahone was already getting his pictures taken. We walked up and began to get heckled at.

“Cody, Hannah to your left.”

“Cody to your right.”

“Hannah to your left.”

“Right here in the middle you two.”

“Over here.”

“Stay right there.”

“To your left.”

“Guys look over here.”

“Hannah and Cody right here, look over here.”

We continued to get heckled at and I began to feel Hannah shaking so I walked her off the photo area. She looked relieved. I went back on and took a few by myself for publicity. I walked off and continued with Hannah to our seats inside. We sat down and got our drinks. I got a soda and Hannah got a Shirley Temple. The show was about to get started and I couldn’t wait for it to.