Birthday Part 2

Hannahs POV

I picked out a crop tank top that had yellow and white stripes. I then picked out some really short shorts and pulled out my white Converse. I changed and then went to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I decided to curl my hair so I pulled out my curler and turned it on. While that was heating up, I turned on my speaker and blasted some Cody Simpson songs from his new album. Hello turned on in the shuffle so I sang along as I curled my hair, piece by piece. After I was done (an hour later), I put on some Nuede eyeshadow, some eyeliner and mascara. I put some deodorant on and finally sprayed some of my favorite perfume on. I loved it and not to mention Cody loved it. Every time I wore it, he came up to me and just smelled me. 

I walked out of the bathroom all ready to go. I began looking for my phone that had mysteriously gone missing. I started to freak out but I finally spotted it charging in my room. Cody must have plugged it in since it was dying. I saw that it was at 100% so I unplugged it and put it in my back pocket. 

Cody came out of his bathroom and grabbed his phone that was charging in my room too. What can I say, I come prepared for the worst which means at least 3 chargers.

He was wearing a Surf California shirt with some white pants and some white boat shoes. I grabbed his hand, only for him to let it go and smell me. (I told you so.) I grabbed his hand again and we walked out of the room together. We went down the elevator and walked outside to be greeted by a couple paparazzi. We ignored them and walked up to our limo that was waiting for us. We hopped in and sat next to each other.

“Sooo, you going to tell me where were going?” I asked, hoping he’d tell me.

“Nope. It’s a surprise beautiful,” He told me.

I didn’t continue the conversation so we started talking about random things until we arrived to where ever we were. The limo driver opened the door and let us out. Cody went first and held out his hand to help me up. We were behind the Los Angeles Staples Center. Oh My Gosh!!! Justin Bieber is performing here tonight OMG I’m seeing him perform! Ahhhhh!!! I hugged Cody really tightly and I felt him laugh.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the back entrance. He waved at the bodyguard who let us in and brought me backstage. We grabbed some food and walked into a white room. Justin turned around and smiled at me.

“Hey, I’m Justin. I’ve heard so much about you,” Justin said, coming over to me and hugging me. I could tell Cody wasn’t a fan of that hug.

“Hi, Im Hannah,” I said, trying to be as calm as possible.

He and Cody did their bro hug or whatever and broke apart. 

“You guys are in for a great show tonight. Can’t wait for you guys to see it!” Justin said enthusiastically.

“I can’t wait. I’ve been trying to see your show for so long and now I finally am,” I said.

“Haha yeah I’m sure you have. Oh before I forget... Happy Birthday!” Justin exclaimed. He was so happy, which only made me that much more happier.

“Thanks Justin. That means a lot,” I told him genuinely.

He told us he had to go meet his fans and said goodbye to us. Cody led me to the front row and showed me our seats. They were so close! I was so excited when the countdown began... The countdown to Justin Bieber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. Thought it was better than not posting anything for a few more days. Comment, Vote and Share this story with all your friends!! If you don't follow me, I sent out a message to everyone. I am going on a two week trip from July 26 to August 10 and I dont know when or for how long I'll have wifi. I will try to upload as much as I can before then. Hope you guys like it.

Love you all

xoxo