Protected

Codys POV

I hurt Hannah real bad. I love her. If only she knew what was going through my head. I didnt want her to leave. I dont even know where she is now... and that scares me. I went on my iphone and looked up flights to Vegas from LA. I grabbed my keys and headed for the airport. I drove in silence but really my mind was going crazy. I wanted Hannah back and I knew it was going to be hard. I pulled into the parking lot and headed towards the terminal.

Hannahs POV

I decided to leave Cody and go with Rex. Cody has Bella so he will be fine. I was at the Starbucks in front of my flight area. My flight left in a few minutes. Rex was sitting across from me looking on his iphone. He looked up and I smiled at him. 

"Flight 909 is now boarding. A0-B5 please line up. Rex and I grabbed our stuff and walked to our designated area. I saw Rex turn around and I heard someone call my name but I ignored it.

"HANNAH!! WAIT!!!! WE NEED TO TALK!!!"

"No we dont Cody. Its over. You lost me and I lost you. Go back to Bella." I said without turning around.

"Excuse me. Who are you?" Cody asked, pointing at Rex.

"Im Rex. Now leave no one wants you here."

Cody looked at me with pleading eyes. "I love you." he turned around and walked back towards the enterance. I wanted to cry but that would make a scene. That was when I realized that I needed Cody and that Rex was only using me. I dropped everything I was carrying and ran after Cody. 

"Cody, im sorry. I love you. If you dont kiss me this inst..." He leaned in and kissed me so passionately. I wanted him right there and then. "I'll stay Cody. Im not leaving." I went back to get my stuff. 

"Rex, I know you just wanted a good time. Im sorry but I am not that girl. Have a nice life."

He grabbed my wrist and looked me in the eye with a glare that would kill. "You are so wrong. Now you are coming on this plane with me." I screamed to Cody for help and the next thing I knew, I was safe in Codys protection. 

"Dont you dare touch her mate or you will be hearing from the police very soon. Did you forget? Im famous and I could make your life miserable. Goodbye."

Rex walked onto the plane. I hugged Cody. I never wanted to let go.

"Lets go back to the bus and we can talk. I love you Hannah. Im glad you didnt leave me because that would have been horrible. I love you." He kissed my forehead and we were off to the bus. "I just want you to know, Bella's kisses dont stand a chance against yours." We walked in the bus and since it was late decided to go to sleep. I put my stuff down and got ready for bed. I crawled in and snuggled against Cody. I could feel his abs protecting me. "I love you Hannah" and that was when I blacked out into my dream...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIII GUYS!!!! hope you all like:) please let me know what you think! thanks