Let's Pack

Codys POV

I got in my limo and drove to Scooters office. I had finally found a way to stay with Hannah, even if it was just a week. I arrived and got out of the car. I checked myself over to make sure I looked presentable and walked in. I said hello to the desk lady, she was a bit odd, and headed towards the elevator. I got in and pressed the 5. I heard my song "Wish You Were Here" come on. Talk about worst timing EVER!

I got off at level 5 and walked into Scooters office. I sat down and began talking.

"Hey Scooter. So I had tweeted about one lucky angel getting to spend the week with me in Vegas, remember? Well, this girl had tweeted me back saying if I found her in the concert, she would be my angel. And I did find her. It was Hannah. I had no clue it was her until a few days ago. She deserves the week I offered and we can make this a huge publicity thing. Can't you see it? Cody Simpson and his angel walk down the red carpet of the grammys!"

I released a breath I didnt know I was holding in. I looked at him, trying to find a sign.

"Well, you did offer it to her. Its only fair... Okay. One week only! Now get out!"

I waved goodbye and ran out of his office and into the elevator. I called Hannah.

*Begin conversation*

h=hannah c=cody

C= Hey Hannah guess what!?

H= What are you so excited about?

C= He said yes!! He said yes! You get to spend a week with me!

H= Yay! I didnt think he would say yes but yeahhhhhh!! When do I get to see you?

C= Soon like tomorrow. I miss you so much.

H= I miss you too Cody!

C= I have to go. Ill call you later. Love you.

H= Love you too. Bye

*End Conversation*

Hannahs POV

Scooter said yes. I couldnt believe it! I grabbed my suitcase and began packing for the best week of my life. I threw stuff in and then threw more stuff in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But only if she knew what was going to happen during the "best week of her life."

Stay tune for the drama, love and surprises to come! Will Hannah be able to keep her cool or will her bubble burst? Who knows, maybe some old friends will come back or maybe they won't...

----                -----                      -----                ------             --------

Sorry for the short chapter and the late update... again. School officially sucks but I have to go soo...

comment and vote xoxox

Love you all<3