Tweet Me: Cody Simpson

It was a Saturday morning. My normal life as a teenager. I pulled out my iPhone and decided to go on twitter. I looked and saw this on my feed:

@codysimpson: Surprise visit to Vegas tonight! Picking one lucky angel to spend the week with me. Will it be you?

I saw this and instantly replied(not that he would read it or anything)

@codysangel15: I'll be your angel with one request... Find me.

I put my phone on my dresser and looked in the mirror. I found myself looking at a 5'2 girl with long brown wavy hair down to her butt. I had crystal blue eyes and was very skinny. I had a 4 pack so I was kind of fit. My life was perfect at that very moment. I stood there for a moment before hearing a special alarm go off. My Cody Simpson alarm that is. Let me explain... Every day at 9am, noon, and 3pm I hear my Idol sing the chorus of Angel. The alarm is supposed to give me a daily dosage of Cody.

I showered, ate breakfast and hopped in my friend Tiff's car to go shopping. In the car we talked about the concert and how we're going to get tickets. I looked at my phone and noticed a mention on twitter. I opened the app and saw his name:

@codysimpson: @codysangel15 Challenge Accepted

I screamed and showed Tiff my phone. We both screamed and went to get outfits for the concert. I settled on skinny jeans and a polka dot tank top. We headed back to my house to curl our hair and do our makeup.

It was 6pm. The concert was about to start and we were still in line. We heard screaming and sighed. We waited a couple more minutes before being let in. Somehow Tiff got backstage passes last minute. After he performed a couple songs, we headed back. We walked around and ended up taking a couple pictures with Alli and Tom. I was walking towards the stage when I noticed there were 5 security guards coming toward me. I kept on walking and sped up my walk. I bumped into someone and felt myself falling.

Who knew I would be falling for him...