Him

I felt myself falling. I hit the concrete with a loud thud on my side. 3 security guards came and picked me up off the floor. I was taken to a small room in a white tent and was given some ice to put on my side. I head the door open and started to yell "TIFF..." but i stopped short after noticing who was there. Cody was standing in front of me(OH MY GOSH) and from my point of view, he looked very worried.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. Ill have a bruise but it will be okay. Im sorry for ruining your show. I was just going to watch you sing but I guess that didnt happen. Im Hannah."

"Im Cody. Im glad your okay and dont say you ruined my show. That is not true and you know it. So how did I do? Was I okay?"

"Okay? Cody, you did amazing. Especially with Becky G on Wish You Were Here. Dont worry."

"Thanks. I take it your a fan?"

"Correct! You just won a prize!"

"Oooh what did I win?

"You won a hug. Congratulations!"

"I see what you did there. Come here."

We hugged and then talked for a while. I was trying not to say that I was the mystery girl he was looking for. It was so hard. We talked for a little longer and then he said this...

"Hey do you follow me on twitter?"

"Yeah. Why wouldnt I?"

"Well you know how I was going to pick an angel and I have to find this girl? Well I think I found her."

"Oh you did? How do you know?"

"Because it was meant to be. We ran into each other outside and we get a long great. I think my angel is..."

___________________________________________________________________________

note: 

Hey guys! I cant believe people have started to read this already! I hope you guys love it and its not too boring. Sorry for the cliff hangers but I have to! This is my first story and I will try to update as much as possible! Thanks again:)