Z-3: School Club

After a week
January 19, 2020
8:30 AM

We are at the class and our professor discussing about science. Im actually interested in science cause my dream is to make an explosion using chemicals you know hahaha too much watching series.

"Ok class we still have 10 mins before bell. Today you are going to choose which club you want to be in" prof said.

"All of you should have a at least one club, its required. You can also sign up in 2 or more club as long as you can manage your time" Prof continued.

"Chaengie which club you are choosing?" I asked

"Ahmm I think Vocal Club cause I love singing" She answered.

"Ow nice hahaha I'm sure you will become a vocal member since you have a angelic voice"

"Nah hahaha but thanks for the compliment, how about u?"

"I don't know actually"

Ring! Ring!

The bell suddenly rings. Kook walk towards us.

"Hey which club you're joining?" He asked.

"Vocal club." Chaeng said.

"I dont know yet cause Im too lazy to join" I sadly said and deeply sighed.

"How about you?" Chaeng inquired.

"I'm thinking to join tech club." he said. Actually he is good at making some things.

"Oh cool good luck with that. " I said.

We are walking to our next class which is Math. I saw Jisoo and her friends in this class. What are they doing here?

"Hey why they are here?" I ask while pointing at Jisoo's direction.

"Oh they are our classmate, it looks like they are able to join the class now." Kook answered.

"Ahh so they are our classmate, but why they didnt attend in the past week?"

"Oh they are busy with SC paperworks and also they are handling their families businesses." Kook said.

"Oh so her friend is also part of SC?" I asked

"Lice where are you during orientation?" Rosé questioned.

"I'm at the auditorium but I just sleep the whole time hehe" I answered.

"Myy jisoos they are part of the SC they beautiful and smart and also rich " Rośe said.

"They are like F4 girl version because of their appearance and also a lot of people admired them" Kook said

"Oh that's co—" I been cut off.

"Hey! Lisa! We are classmate." Jisoo exclaimed while walking towards our direction.

"Yeah you're right hehe."

"So, who do we have here?" She questioned

"Oh! This is Rośe or Chaeyoung my friend she is also new here but she know you are the SC president and this is Jungkook the victim of Kai the dog."

"Nice meeting you guys I hope to become your friends."

"Nice meeting you too President." Chaeng said