Z-9: Plan

May 31, 2020
Basement Laboratory
Mr. Lee Soo Hyun Pov

I planned to get revenge on Choi Min Ho

I planned to get revenge on Choi Min Ho. I have been studying every movement he makes. I also stalked him every day for a month. He is always surrounded by a lot of bodyguards. I will have a hard time leaving him alone. I am just planning to make him sick. I will continue Project C, but instead of making it a cure, I will make it a poison that can torture Minho.

I know it can kill Choi Minho, but I don't care. I'll be happy to see him struggling. I'm stuck between two decisions: if I'm going to make an antidote for this poison or not. I can make an antidote and then ask for him to go down to his CEO position, or I can just let him die.

...

YG UNIVERSITY
JUNE 17,2020

Lisa Pov

Today is our field trip day. We're going to Busan. They said we were going to have fun on this trip. It's kind of disappointing because we are just having a field trip here in South Korea. I was expecting to have a field trip abroad.

Rosé and I are currently running towards the bus because we are getting late. It is Rosé's fault that we are now rushing to the parking lot. She said we needed to run an errand, and she needed to buy food. This chipmunk is always hungry. Tsk tsk.

"Ms. Park and Ms. Manoban!" Someone called us. It's our adviser, Prof. Park Seojun.

"Good Morning, Sir! Sorry we are late! " Rosè and I both said the same thing.

"Hayss kids, it's fine, just don't be late next time, okay?" He said calmly and we nodded, "Go inside and find a seat."

It looks like the bus is already occupied with our classmates. The only available seat is at the back. I saw Chicken, Irene, Nayeon, and Jennie seated at the back since there were five seats available. I looked at Rosè and she pointed out that she had found a seat, and I nodded at her. She is seated with her club member, Wendy. I had no choice but to sit with SC members.

I took a seat between Chu and Jennie. Chu is busy eating her chicken while Jennie is scrolling on her phone.

"Limario, do you want some?" Chu offered her chickens.

"Hehe, no thanks Chu, I'm full." I said flatly.

"Okay, it's your loss, hahaha" she said.

"Okay, since everyone is here, we can now go, but before that, wear your seatbelt." Professor Park said and we fastened our seatbelts.

Our seat arrangement

Nayeon-Chu-Me-Jennie-Irene

I'm just sitting here getting bored. Jennie put in her airpod, Irene unnie is looking at the window, Chu is eating, Nayeon is scrolling on her phone, and me, I'm bored and I'm now getting dizzy.