Z-21: Going Outside

Lisa Pov

We need to go outside to gather some materials that we need. I'm experiencing a dilemma right now. I do want them to go out, but we have to. I hate this crisis.

"Liz, who will be the one going outside?" Bam asked.

"I hate to tell you this, but the three of you." I didn't look at them.

"Who are the three?"

"Bam, Chu, Seul," I sighed. 

I want to go with them, but I have injuries.

"Only the three of them?" Jennie asked, "Why only three? And why them?"

"They are all physically and mentally fit. They have great stamina. Seul is part of the dance, Bam is part of the basketball team, and Chu is a part of Student Council."

"What is the connection between Chu's having great stamina and being a part of SC?"

"She fights with the students when she is really mad. She ran after them when she caught the doing bad stuffs and she can caught them easily. She is like a police officer. "

"Wow Chu unnie I didn't know about that."

"Hey! I have fun when I catch some students." Jisoo said confidently.

"Chu you will be the justice, you will be the one punishing those idiots out there. You are a good fighter. I saw you do some martial arts and you are great at it."

"Actually, I just copied it from YouTube."

"That is why you will be the justice; do you understand what justice entails?" She nodded, "When you go outside, you will be the one who is going to make the decision. You are capable of physical fighting and decision-making. It's like you know if you are guilty or not guilty. "

"Ok? So I need to use my brain. "I nodded. "Sucks, I'm too lazy to think."

"You have to do that, Chu. Just accept the fact that you are good at making decisions, "she groans.

"When are we going out?" Seul asked.

"Today"

"Is it too early?"

"The sooner the better. You do have to worry about Today you will just find out what is on Jungkook's list. "

"Okay?"

"Kook! Are you done?"

"Yes! Here." he handed me the list.

"Read it and find it. Don't come back here if the list is incomplete."

"What? Are you being too much?" Bambam complained.

"No I am not, just prepare yourself already."

"Tsk! Liz you suck." they grumble and gave me a boo sign.

They are now preparing their weapons. I'm staring at them. I'm looking at their bodies not in a perverted way, but in a studied way. I can't measure how fast and strong they are, but I can tell that they are physically fit. I probably need the mathematician of the group, who is Jeongyeon.

"Jeong! Come here for a sec." she walked towards me.

"What's the matter, Liz?"

"Can you measure how fit they are?"