Z-15: Explanation

YG University
July 18,2020
5:16 PM

Lisa Pov

I have already got out of building C. I encountered seven zombies earlier and am still running quietly. I try to stay low-key as long as possible. I also try to observe them when I stop. They are slower than us humans, but they just keep walking and following you. 

I am getting close to building D. I can see it right now, but at the front door there are 13 zombies. It's too many, I think, for me, and I'm tired from running.

I need to come up with a plan. I looked around and I got an idea. I picked up a big rock and threw it at one of the windows in the club rooms, and the window broke apart. Some of them followed the sounds, but there remained two. 

I attacked them, but the one got my arm and tried to bite it. The other one tried to tackle me, but I avoided him and also swung my bat at his head.

I opened the front door of Building D. If you are worried if I got bitten, no, it is not because of the notebook that is taped to my arms. I locked the door since it was not locked earlier. Maybe because they know I am following them. I looked around to make sure that there were no zombies around, but there was one. 

Obviously, I killed it with my baseball bat. I am tired physically and mentally. While climbing stairs, I found room 111. While finding it, I also looked around. Maybe I could see something useful.

I saw the faculty room, and I tried to find some useful things. I opened the pantry. I pocketed some instant coffee. I also packed some water and biscuits. I saw two kitchen knives. I also tried to look for some flashlights since it was getting dark.

 All of a sudden, a zombie tackled me. We are now laying down. She is above me. She is trying to bite me. I let her bite my notebook.

I can't get away from her. I tried to push her, but my strength is fading because of tiredness.

"Fuck! Get away from me." I exclaimed. She drooled and it stinks! Her saliva now drops on my mask. She smells so disgusting I want to puke. I couldn't breathe properly because she stink, and she was on top of me.

Suddenly, I remembered what my dad said. You are smarter than they are. You are braver than they are. You are stronger than they are. Even though I am not your father by blood, you are my daughter. "

For my father!

I got some strength and I pushed her. I grabbed my bat and smashed it into her head again and again. She was still moving, so I used the kitchen knife and stabbed her forehead. A lot of blood went to my clothes, hands, and mask.

"*cough!* *cough!*" I have a hard time breathing and I need to get out of here quickly. They are waiting for me. I jogged even though I was tired and having a hard time breathing.

I arrive in front of Room 111.

"Here you are, 111." I knocked at the door, but no one opened it. I kept knocking and eventually said, "Guyss, it's me, Lisa," 

Someone grab my collar and dragged me inside the room, and I couldn't keep my balance and fell to the floor.

"Monkey, why are you late?" Rosie asks angrily. I know she is worried. I laid on the floor because I was really tired.

"Chon-gah, Mia-nhe (sorry)" I spoke hardly because I was still breathing heavily because of running. All of a sudden, Rosie hugged me, not minding I'm covered with blood and I felt she was crying.