Z-28: Blood Wolves

Jennie Pov

We got separated from our friends. Rosie, Irene, Unnie, and I are on the same team, which is the Blood Wolves. 

It's a pretty cool name and had a nice logo, but Lili is not on my team, which is very sad huhu.

I can't crawl to her bed anymore and hug her till the sun rises. I won't wake up next to a warm and cudly Lili.

If you are thinking how I fit into Lili's bed, well, I'm carrying Ella to my bed and I will take her place.

She can't argue with me since she wants me to be her mother.

For the whole 9 months, Lili and I got closer to each other. I opened up to her, and yeah, we got close, really, really close. 

I like clinging to her and I like her.

However, I don't know if she likes me as well, but I hope so. She will like me even if she doesn't want to because she can't find any Jennie Kim in the whole world.

She is very lucky to have met and have an admirer whose name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

At this moment, we arrived at our respective room and saw some familiar faces. 

There are 6 members in one team: 3 girls and 3 boys. 

The three familiar boys stood up and helped us carry our luggage to the girls' bedroom.

"Guys, It's Min Yoongi, or Suga. We were classmates before this apocalypse. " Suga introduced himself.

"We remember you, Suga." Irene unnie said, which made him smile.

"I'm glad." Suga replied.

"I think we don't need to introduce ourselves since we are all old classmates." Jimin stated, and we nodded in agreement.

The Blood Wolves members will be me, Rosie, Irene, Suga, RM, and Jimin. 

RM, or Kim Namjoon, is my cousin. We are pretty close since he and his parents always visit my family.

"Nice seeing you, buddy." RM smiled at me.

"Nice seeing you alive, Joon." he laughed.

He approached me and hesitantly gave me a hug. Therefore, I led the hug and hugged him tightly.

"I'm glad that you and Jisoo are still alive and kicking." He said as he ruffled my hair.

"Yah! You ruined my hair." I slapped his arm which made him chuckled and I fixed my hair.

We sat on the couch and looked at each other.

"So, guys, we need to assign a leader." Suga read the folder that was on the table.

"How should we decide?" I asked.

"Let's vote. Who do you think will be a good leader?" Rosie suggested it, and we all agreed.

"I vote for my cousin RM. He is pretty smart and strong." I raised my hand and pointed at Namjoon.

He was about to protest, but I glared at him, which made him behave.

"Let RM be our leader since I think we don't want to be the leader." Suga stated.

"Let's start unpacking now." I said.

We went to our respective rooms and started unpacking.