Z-27: Groups

Lisa Pov

We have been training for 9 months. It's been almost 10 months since the apocalypse happened. The government keeps helping survivors outside. Some of the trainees already have experience of saving someone outside the in tutum.

"Lili!!" Jennie shouted, and she ran towards me.

"Oh! Hey Nini!" Jennie clung to her arms.

"Why didn't I see you earlier at the cafeteria?"

"Ahh, I have knife training."

"Jenduekie, stop being clingy to Limario." Jennie glared at Chu.

"Let's go to the gymnasium. General have something to announce. " I said, and we walked to the gymnasium. 

We sat on the floor, and the General was already here.

"Listen up, young fellas! Today will be the day you will know which group you will be assigned to. If you already know which group you will be in, we want you to go to your group. Understood?"

"SIR! Yes! SIR!"

"Ok, you can get your profile card now."

We walked towards the desk where the cards were placed. I found my name and I'm in the group of Arkin Berserker. Arkin means "son of the eternal king," which is Odin. It has a pretty cool logo.

 It has a pretty cool logo

"Lili what group you are in?" Nini asked me. We got back to our seats.

"Arkin Berserker" I looked at her reaction and she is sad. "How about you?"

"Blood Wolves." she pouted.

"Why are you pouting?"

"Because we are not on the same team."

"Its fine, Nini."

"No its not. It also mean that we are not sharing a room anymore."

"For real?" she flicked my forehead.

"You really not listening to discussion last time."

"Its boring Nini that's why."

"I want to be in your group" she hugged my right arm and she is still pouting.

"Yah! Jendeuk why are you pouting?" Jisoo asked her and tried to pull Jennie away from me but she receive a deadly glare.

"She is not on my group." I answered.

"Such a clingy mandu." Jennie continue glaring at her.

"You Chu? What group you are in?" I asked.