Z-26: Real Talk

Jennie Pov

It's been three weeks since I hurt Lisa. I haven't talked to her and she didn't talk about what happen to us that day.

I don't have the courage to talk to her because of some unknown reason. She was still talking to me like she always does.

Right now, she is playing with Ella and they having a good time.

"Lisa unnie, can you teach me some self-defense?" Ella asked her while giving her puppy eyes.

"Of course." Lisa replied sweetly and she patted Ella's head like what she always doing to her. "Tomorrow is a free day, so I'll teach you. Okay?"

"Thank you, Lisa unnie." Ella hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

"Ella is getting clingy to you, Monkey." Chu jealousy commented then she sulked. "I've been wanting to play with her, but she always finds you."

"She just knows who is the bad influence, that's why." Seulgi teased Chu and all of them laugh except for me and Chu.

"Yah!! Kang Seulgi!!" Chu whined, and suddenly someone knocked on the door. "Open the door, Seul."

"Whatever Chicken." Seulgi opened the door and there was one soldier. "How can I help you, Mr.?"

"Can I talk to Lisa Manoban?" I looked in Lisa's direction. She stood up and walked outside.

"Who is that?" Seul asked, and we all signed that we did not know.

Seconds later, Lisa entered the room.

"Who is that, Lisa?" Chu asked her.

"A messenger. The president wants some trainees to go outside. " We all gasped.

"It's only been three weeks not even a whole month." Rosie said.

"I know, but he only chooses the skilled trainees."

"Don't tell me you are one of them." Rosie asked worriedly.

"It depends, actually."

"Depends on what?"

"Our team is one of the most skilled groups of trainees. The government wants us to fight the other teams. If we win, we have the power to decide if we are the ones going outside or the loser team."

"Why do they want us to fight?"

"Trainees are scared to go outside. It is unfair for the strongest team to go out just because they are strong. It's like they made a competition and the price is power."

"It's kind of fair actually, since it's always the strong team sacrificing their lives outside while the weaklings are only staying here or hiding." Jeongyeon stated.

"When will this event happen?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Tomorrow, there will be only five representatives. Any martial arts can be used; it's like street fighting." Lalisa answered and explained what will happen.

"So, we need to decide which five will be our representatives?" Nayeon clarified, and Lisa nodded. "Bambam and Jungkook are also with us?"

"Yeah, they are part of the team. 10 girls and 2 boys."

"How are we going to decide?" Byul asked.

"I don't know," Lisa said, and we are stunned. This is the first time she didn't suggest an idea of what happened to her.