Z-13: Chaos

YG University
July 17,2020
11:36 AM

Jennie Pov

We are at the Student Council Room. We are finishing some paperwork when I realized that my slave didn't come back here. Where is she?

All of a sudden, we heard an explosion that made the ground vibrate. We got alarmed, and we quickly stood up from our seats.

"Shit! Are we being attacked? " Chu asked.

"I don't think so." Irene unnie answered.

Suddenly, the door opened and it was our professor, Lee Jong Suk.

"Guys, we will be having an emergency meeting and your presence there is needed. Let's go," Prof. Lee said and he look like he is in a hurry.

 Lee said and he look like he is in a hurry

We rush to the meeting office. All the teachers are there, as are the principal and the headmaster. We took our seats and the meeting has started.

"Good Day Everyone, Can I ask what is going on? " Chu asked.

"Actually, even us, we don't have any idea what's happening outside," the principal said.

"They said the city is being attacked, but we still don't know who the attackers are." The headmaster said, and he tapped his hand on the table. "The Seoul Mayor is not answering us. They said they would fix it, but they didn't say what was going on. We are still waiting for their update about those attackers. "

"So, what are we going to do here? Sit and relax? Are we just going to wait for them? Are we not going to do something? " I bombarded them with questions.

One of the profs said, "You know, Ms. Kim, the headmaster already said that they are not answering our questions." I think he is called Bald Choi.

"I know. Are you that slow? What I mean is, are we just going to sit here and not do anything about our students here? We are not the only ones who heard the explosion. Maybe some of our students looked outside this university." I said with irritation in my voice.

"Ms. Kim, watch your behavior. I'm older and I'm a professor here." Bald Choi said, I rolled my eyes at him. We heard again, another explosion that caused us to flinch.

"Listen here, Bald Head, I don't care about who you are or what you are. In this kind of situation, you shouldn't mind my behaviour because you should think about what we can do to make our students safe and calm. Are you not using your head? 

Maybe some of them are now scared. What are we going to do here? Fine, I'll be the one to come up with a solution, and don't ever try to stop me, you stupid bald old man." I said coldly while glaring at him.

Chu suddenly said, "Irene, call all the guards and tell them to lock all the gates."

"OK, Pres." Irene said and gave her a thumbs up.